Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby gadu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Icy, it was stated that Emana was nerfed not because OP, but to prevent OP with 4* Emana. Whether Emana is powerful on her own doesn't address that central point and the Ex card is more powerful with 4* Emana than 5* Emana would have been had she not been nerfed.

Emana is not playable outside of tribe. She requires at least one, but preferably two other Mermaid cards to be useful, which is significant.

Ex perm. debuffs opponent as well.

Basically, you shouldn't have tried answering that because there is only stupidity behind the whole series of events that no explanation could hide. Hence, the silence.

As an aside, if there's any interaction that should have been prevented, it's Emana & Mystere. It's comical that they tried to enable Mermaid Aquamancer with some of the buffs without acknowledging that the greatest deterrent to playing Aquamancer is that Emana & Mystere are supremely more efficient. I don't expect an explanation to that point either. :roll:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 am

gadu wrote:Icy, it was stated that Emana was nerfed not because OP, but to prevent OP with 4* Emana. Whether Emana is powerful on her own doesn't address that central point and the Ex card is more powerful with 4* Emana than 5* Emana would have been had she not been nerfed.

Emana is not playable outside of tribe. She requires at least one, but preferably two other Mermaid cards to be useful, which is significant.

Ex perm. debuffs opponent as well.

Basically, you shouldn't have tried answering that because there is only stupidity behind the whole series of events that no explanation could hide. Hence, the silence.

As an aside, if there's any interaction that should have been prevented, it's Emana & Mystere. It's comical that they tried to enable Mermaid Aquamancer with some of the buffs without acknowledging that the greatest deterrent to playing Aquamancer is that Emana & Mystere are supremely more efficient. I don't expect an explanation to that point either. :roll:

Hold on, Ex does not perm debuff enemy units, it's for one turn only.

Now you did say that Emana is not playable outside of tribe but then mention Emana & Mystere which I was alluding to because you can use Emana for the Agi manipulation and for LV3 mass revive, you just need a mermaid for the action skill.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

Icyglare wrote:Hold on, Ex does not perm debuff enemy units, it's for one turn only..

Sorry.

Icyglare wrote:Now you did say that Emana is not playable outside of tribe but then mention Emana & Mystere which I was alluding to because you can use Emana for the Agi manipulation and for LV3 mass revive, you just need a mermaid for the action skill.

Emana Mystere is not outside of tribe. That file uses multiple Mermaids and like I said, you need at least one, but preferably two other pairs of boobs to maximize her usefulness.
gadu

Postby Aoi » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 am

Actually isn't emana-mystere also used in great spirit file with ex mystere, I believe that file doesn't need any other merms.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby gadu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 am

Tell that to Johnjo who has top RP with Mermaid Mystere.
gadu

Postby Aoi » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

Lol JJ's 6 lp tripple rasam ss, mermaid file.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:13 am

Jj has top rp?
Pure Merms beat him quite easily
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Jj has top rp?
Pure Merms beat him quite easily

I think you beat everyone quite easily. :lol:

Aoi wrote:Lol JJ's 6 lp tripple rasam ss, mermaid file.

It could be 4LP really. If you haven't solved that file by the time the 2nd Rasam hits, then you're likely not going to solve it at all.
gadu

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion