Persistent UD Incentives

User suggestions to improve the game

Persistent UD Incentives

Postby 2xDouble30 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 pm

kirk22 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:
kirk22 wrote:No more grind events. Ever.

If only they weren't consistently the best event for generating player interest and activity...including Batora.

Maybe you all should work on improving other events or come up with new ones then. Or just focus on improving the game overall and not on an event that only increases activity for a short amount of time.

Yes!

So if you say, quadruple (or even 5x?) the FM reward for winning with an UD file, whether or not you've already completed UnderDog that bi-week, combine it that FM discount on Point Cards we all want, and that just might contribute favorably to that varying Folrart difficulty that should be inviting to new players!

What's more, throw in say, guaranteed special treasure battle every 6th duel (10, even 8 felt too grindy) you have with UD files (doesn't have to be in a row, put some kinda' counter there). I say "special" because the loser gets a seemingly low-valued point card. Might encourage a certain not-winning? Anyone?
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Re: Persistent UD Incentives

Postby caeser » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Is UD even working? I asked in chat the other day, and everyone there seemed to think it was still not working. Shame if it isn't. UD is one of my favorite features...

To your point, I think its a great idea. UD encourages a bit more diversity in the arena. Just think, buncols were once considered UD....
caeser

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau