RANDOM POST THREAD

Re: Jp new event special

Postby gadu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:17 pm

fargone wrote:Aww... I don't qualify for hugs :(

Poor me


Don't worry, I'm sure Shirozaki will be earnest to get all touchy with you. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Jp new event special

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

gadu wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure Shirozaki will be earnest to get all touchy with you. ;)

Is there a reason to accentuate the full name? I have the faint memory of being called Shiro by you before, so the post feels slightly inconsistent.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Jp new event special

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 pm

fargone wrote:Aww... I don't qualify for hugs :(

Poor me


a virtual hug you desire, dont you get real ones at home????

also i mention the preview page, well ummm i forgot to post the link but you dont have to click it
yeah you really dont need to.

also in other news, i quit doing mm at usa sooo, anyone want to play with my account, not many rare cards, but i do have most of the gowen exs starting with dullin/exprim and onward if anyone wants to take a free lvl1 account for a spin, let me know, just not pm me i dont bother with those
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Jp new event special

Postby gadu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 am

Shirozaki wrote:
gadu wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure Shirozaki will be earnest to get all touchy with you. ;)

Is there a reason to accentuate the full name? I have the faint memory of being called Shiro by you before, so the post feels slightly inconsistent.


It's good to hear you have fond memories of me Shiro. I'm pleased that when I utter your name, your heartstrings reverberate such deep and wicked tones. :dalos: But be careful you don't jelly up old man Fargone.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Jp new event special

Postby fargone » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 pm

gadu wrote:It's good to hear you have fond memories of me Shiro. I'm pleased that when I utter your name, your heartstrings reverberate such deep and wicked tones. :dalos: But be careful you don't jelly up old man Fargone.


It's you who will make me jelly Gadu...






...I thought you loved me...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Jp new event special

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 pm

gadu wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:
gadu wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure Shirozaki will be earnest to get all touchy with you. ;)

Is there a reason to accentuate the full name? I have the faint memory of being called Shiro by you before, so the post feels slightly inconsistent.


It's good to hear you have fond memories of me Shiro. I'm pleased that when I utter your name, your heartstrings reverberate such deep and wicked tones. :dalos: But be careful you don't jelly up old man Fargone.

What do my chordae tendineae have to do with anything? Are you implying my atrioventricular valves malfunction when we talk?
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Jp new event special

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Ouch! :(
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Jp new event special

Postby gadu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Shirozaki wrote:What do my chordae tendineae have to do with anything? Are you implying my atrioventricular valves malfunction when we talk?


The only malfunction around here is being caused by the False Hero & his Triad of Nincompoops.

But let's ignore what's false for now; let's talk about your true love... Remember that secret love letter you sent me?

Shirozaki wrote:
My Beloved Gadu,

You fluttered down from the heavens I don't believe in and landed into my parched heart. Every poetic word you enscribe in this dank pit of despair, relentlessly perpetuated by false heroes, gives me hope for a brighter day.

My sweet sugarplumpkin, you have no idea how long I have yearned for the day when I could fall freely into your bosom. I love you Gadu. I can't say it enough. You make me feel like a bear that got her head stuck in a bee hive filled with honey.

That is why I cannot go on living another lonesome day without you by my side. Even though I'm not good enough for you, please marry me Gadu. Marry me so I can thrust my wet, virgin lips at your face everyday.

Forever Yours,
Shirozaki (<-- she signed in blood :shock: )

P.S.

I promise to do whatever you say when we're married.

Oh yeah, you also don't have to buy me a ring.



That's pretty generous on the post script 0_o . Sorry Fargone, I hope with time, your jellyness will turn to pudding. Oh and don't worry...


gadu wrote:
Are you saying that after your date with Shiro, she'll be pregnant with Jesus! :o You certainly don't waste any time Fargone. :shock:

fargone wrote:I was thinking more of the anti-christ, but sure - we'll go with that.



I'll take care of little Satan. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Jp new event special

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Not a secret when you show the letter to the world.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Jp new event special

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 am

i thought shiro was already seeing someone, guess i havent been paying much attention :(
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests