Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby Logress » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, the long harsh winter is over and Alteil has made it to another spring, a time of rebirth, new beginings, second chances... and cheap multi attack.

To celebrate, I've put the spring EX cards, Sakon and Meltiria in the EX LOTTO, and the Spring EX half-boxes are back up in the Shop, and they'll be up for one week. Each of these are 1000 gran and contain one copy of either Song of Spring / Meltiria or Defender of Seasons / Sakon (your choice), one guaranteed 4-star, 2 guaranteed 3 stars, and 27 additional cards between 1 and 5 stars -- for 31 total cards.

Also, while I was in there I added EX: 11 to the EX Lotto, so we can also call this a full-fledged EX LOTTO UPGRADE!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Ouch some one is in desperate need of money huh?
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 pm

A game always needs money.
Meltiria is an underrated card. It really pwns some files. Many look at her for her open but don't realize that she has a close better than francis' close.
Icyman2

Postby SexytaryMeow » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 am

So The Fix on the Sinking Ship is not enough?

PS: Stop making Grind Events(or remove the "Winner Takes all Clause") You scaring the potential buyers of this Spring EX and other Crappy Sales.
SexytaryMeow

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:50 am

You know, for such an awesome username alt it's a shame you're probably not someone whom just started playing this game within the past 24 hours.
Romdeau

Postby angolmois » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:28 am

Give us another Black Friday Ex Lotto and I'll consider spending
angolmois

Postby kirk22 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:21 pm

angolmois wrote:Give us another Black Friday Ex Lotto and I'll consider spending

This, a thousand times this.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gadu » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Do those Ex cards have 300G or 30G recycle?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Icyman2 wrote:A game always needs money.

Yes. So why not encourage people to play the game? It needs money i agree and couldn't agree more so the game needs to stop screwing around and stop having awful events! It needs the money and they should get it. Too bad they don't stop their wrong doings so they can get the money.

No happy players, no money. :(
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby fargone » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 pm

I am always quick to let people know when they have done the wrong thing. So I will ask this:

Why are you guys pounding on Logress for re-releasing ex cards when their availability has always been cause for complaint? Yes Alteil is a business and a business ultimately runs to make money. I'm starting to think maybe you guys are a little too focused on that aspect at the moment.

I say this as a collector who tends to buy stuff as it is released, and sometimes gets his jollies by the knowledge he has more options (cards) than others:

Increasing card availability is a good thing. Re-releasing ex cards without the grind of ex lotto (I hate ex lotto, it equates to theft) is a good thing for those who want those ex cards. Especially when those are the "rare" ex cards.

I can not think of a single reason why re-releasing these cards is not a good thing, except for those of us who already bought them and don't want others to have the same opportunity (a purely selfish reason).
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard