Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:01 pm

gadu wrote:Do those Ex cards have 300G or 30G recycle?



300g I think. I haven't checked the recycle value of my meltiria since i bought her last year.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4826
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby angelspawns » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks for putting Sakon back up. It was one of those Ex cards i regret not taking 3 of before.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 am

fargone wrote:I hate ex lotto, it equates to theft


Reason.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby fargone » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:
fargone wrote:I hate ex lotto, it equates to theft


Reason.


Are you asking for a reason? I'm not sure I understand your reply.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby Aoi » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

I don't mind them rereleasing these ex so new people can get them, but because of all the other stuff I am pretty drained and can't get them. Especially since they decided its only going to be there for a week. :(
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Aoi
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm

fargone wrote:
ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:
fargone wrote:I hate ex lotto, it equates to theft


Reason.


Are you asking for a reason? I'm not sure I understand your reply.

It's an answer to your question why nobody seems happy with the announcement. They also hate ex lotto. And it is theft.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 am

I would love to be able to get these cards but sadly they aren't up long enough. -.- Why is it only a week? That's not nearly enough time. At least 2-3 weeks would have been substantially better, but only a week? Guess I will miss out again this year too.
Image
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby gadu » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 am

He wants you to reach deep into your wallet or purse instead of doing it the free way the game claims can be done. The other problem I have is that they sell a box at an expensive price instead of selling the individual Ex cards at a cheaper price, so you're forced to buy a bunch of cards you may not want.

"But you can recycle the cards you don't want to gamble at getting other cards you do want," you say? Sounds familiar... :roll:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 pm

I don't mind paying money to get them. I intended to, but the problem is rent and bills are due next week. Sorry but I could buy them in two weeks, but not until after paying bills.
Image
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Spring Returns to Alteil ...With Spring EX

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Fool. A true honorary citizen of Alteilantis needs no home, for his heart will always be welcome in Folrart.

Cancel your lease and blow the money you earn into the game, like they want you to!
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron