Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 am

You could always do what I do: lose interest in the game but troll the forums for the entertainment value!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 am

gadu wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:You can't beat Aquas in drama-quits though. It is the only thing in regards to Alteil she's good at.

Ooh, it sounds like there's some jelly in your belly. :|

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

Scientiafide

Postby gadu » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Scientiafide wrote:
gadu wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:You can't beat Aquas in drama-quits though. It is the only thing in regards to Alteil she's good at.

Ooh, it sounds like there's some jelly in your belly. :|

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

Tell me everything! :shock:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Thought you quit

I have ;D I moved to sword girls online last night and already spent 20$ there. ITS REALLY NICE HAVING KNIGHTS THAT DONT' GET INSTAMURDERED EVERY TURN~!

EX Pioson guy is basically an overpowered version of ex assassin team.

Before I knew it, i didn't even notice time at all and it was already 4am and i spent over 8 hours playing on sword girls online. I never spend that much time playing alteil.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Soon half of the forum population will be former Alteil players that quit. Oh, wait...
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:You could always do what I do: lose interest in the game but troll the forums for the entertainment value!

you offer 0 entertainment you noob troll
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Soon half of the forum population will be former Alteil players that quit. Oh, wait...

what do you mean half? are some going to return to the game?
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby worthing » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 pm

worthing

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 pm

One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Yeah its offical, I'm pretty much done with alteil unless alteil for some reason super buff refess.

And give solar kingdom its compensation logress promised in exchange for nerfing ex lapierre.

I'm so happy again, there's no equivalent of combat monk vs blessed acolyte matchups in swordgirls online.

I ran into an darklore player like a hour ago and guess what happened to that guy who somehow reminded me of ex poison dude.

That happened, his whole deck died. Lulz.

And I luv my lancer knights. They're basically holy true retears with no nerf. I lost like 14 cards of my deck but i weakened my opponent enough for my lancer knights to attack alot alot and activate their auto repeatedly and get 2 cards back with each attack and then after those two lancer knights died, My opponent had to deal with the 2nd wave of knights cuz lulz.

Good knights lulz.

Balance team still living in stone ages in regards of refess sphere for alteil usa no wonder why GGG don't wanna play in folrart arena.

Don't worry I will come around and read the forums occassionally just to read the sadness of no tanks from refess for alteil usa team to gank and bully anymore.

Experience is extremely positive no op units bullying me around. Even when i lose, I usually had fun. And I get stuff for my troubles. And it is in my favor to stall and draw out the defeat before it happens as much as possible because it means i'll get even bigger rewards. I have yet to get an A rank win or defeat yet, but B rank defeat wow. Nice rewards.

And gonfreeces, Rock on! Keep on pointing out how wrong the balance team is!

I have plenty of people asking me if alteil is ok now i always have to tell them no, refess sucks because balance team hates refess.

I'm not even gonna login and duel in folrart arena because nawww i'm having fun in sword girls online see ya laterz

Crux knights rock!
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic