Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Anima13 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

Dear lord, this allegory is horrible and Alteil is not your girlfriend. (Neither is Logress)

Either way, go on Call.


viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14377
User avatar
Anima13
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Meh, I don't mind Callonia posts even though he's not playing, better then the "other" posters who are not playing.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby quickdragon » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Quigleaf wrote:Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

It sums up to this: you stuffed your Refess file with tanks, then lost to a file that ignores tanks, then you come and QQ-post about how unfair is that such a deck exists, and about leaving the game for good.


1. Seriously, comparing alteil to a girl? You need to get out more. :lol:
2. Refess doesn't have tanks... Units that can easely be 1-2hitted (or returned) aren't tanks. :roll:

This is very on-topic. It's about how alteil sucks, right? If it's about alteil, it's on-topic. 8-)

I have to say that alteil USA is falling WAY behind other card games though. :geek:
Events aren't anything special and...the laggs and dcing don't help either. There are better cardgames than alteil out there and if ppl want this game to stay online the gms need to start fixing, changing and adding things... fast. It already closed once and it's starting to look like it'll close again. :(

Topics like these can help the gms realize what the game is missing and what the future must bring to the game. If you think that 1 regular player leaving alteil that only has like 30 people playing isn't a problem, well then this game is in serious trouble. Well done to those who just ignore this fact and say: 'Farewell, we don't need you.' ;attack
Image
quickdragon
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

Dear lord, this allegory is horrible and Alteil is not your girlfriend.


Because you should take a figure of speech by its literal value.

Why are you unable to grasp the real content of my posts beffudles me to no end. Either I am being insane for expecting you eventually will or for thinking you actually can.

On a related note, reading your replies to anything I write while the Yakety Sax plays as background music is quickly becoming a favorite activity of mine. Keep up the good work! You should try it some time, the comedic value is greatly enhanced by Randolph's iconic piece.

quickdragon wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

1. Seriously, comparing alteil to a girl? You need to get out more. :lol:


See above. Took the liberty to help your reading comprehension and highlighted the keyword of the entire phrase.
Last edited by Quigleaf on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Quigleaf: Except for the fact that solar kingdom have nothing but tanks ;D And action skills/ abilities and auto and start and anything is an only stat in alteil that isn't limited by unit's level. Proof? Every single OP unit in teh game. Onani Master Dilate, Elite fencer of doom, etc.

And: Finally, as icing on the cake, you come and post your alleged Alteil ragequit while arguing how much fun you're having in another game. That's almost as depressing as having a date with a new gal and calling your ex in the middle of dinner to let her know you're having the time of your life.

So what? I'm having fun with this lulz. Something is wrong with alteil I have fun with alteil by not playing.

Forgotpasswordnotworking: Oh yess, dungeons is moar fun than facing every single file that negates any kind of tanks from solar kingdom. the vanguard knight with 42 attack? That doesn't always happen but it can happen if you drop her at right time and the enemy **** up and set up too weak of a field. Cemetery Recursion options in Crux Knights> Solar kingdom by long shot. Currently have 5th clear on cannelle's dungeon atm. I want her. Dat bunny girl how can you say no.

Kings and Legends, I took a quick look at the website It isn't that pretty as sword girls online but I might try it out someday but atm i wanna play swordgirls online. I haven't played kings and legends before.

Oh yeah, Crux Knights got buffed, the buffs that kind that solar kingdom only can dare dream of. Coz I remember Guard Knight during open Beta, She used to only have 3/1/12 something. Now she's 7/1/12 Well Guard knight for some reason isn't up on swogitools so this will have to do http://sword-girls.info/cards/guard-knight-1 That basically made her alot better than before cuz I remember I used to use her ala guardian style an crappy size 5 unit to soak up some hits but now she has bite unlike majority of the lvl 4 cards in alteil which is unfortunate enough to be not born with name of DILATE THE GREAT! Which is awesome because I liek Guard Knight, She's kawaii.

Oh and I found the equivalent of Crux Knight's Safiria. U'll know her as. . . http://swogitools.com/card.php?id=300266 Quartermaster Knight.

She pwnz lololol. If an opposing faction unit attacks her she debuffs 1 atk and 1 stamina and add those to her stats. Or if an opposing unit has just 1 hp left? That opposing unit gets killed before she can land a blow on quartermaster knight and she gets the buff xD Oh and she also snowballs.

And about Vanguard Knight, Apparently she didn't use to have that start skill but now haves it. http://sword-girls.info/cards/vanguard-knight From what i could glean on my brief visit on the forums. Oh and i'm under different username because I can. Lemme tell you how her start skill basically works if you have less than four cards in your hand when its start phase tiem? She fills up your hand until its at 4 then she gets 4 atk/4hp because sword girls likes crux knights. Or if you summon nothing in previous turn then she will get 5 atk 5 hp lol And this happens every single turn. No crap like folrart paladin's excellent shield of faith which caps out at 15 def and stops.

Aoi: Oops thanks i must be thinking about that other dilate thanks xD

Yes my avatar is now Eisenwane. <3
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

quickdragon wrote:1. Seriously, comparing alteil to a girl? You need to get out more. :lol:


Seriously Quigleaf, how are you going to compare Alteil to something that people know nothing about?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Icyglare wrote:
quickdragon wrote:1. Seriously, comparing alteil to a girl? You need to get out more. :lol:


Seriously Quigleaf, how are you going to compare Alteil to something that people know nothing about?


And I find people comparing alteil to an girl amusing because the last time i went out on an date was this sunday on March 24th.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Icyglare wrote:
quickdragon wrote:1. Seriously, comparing alteil to a girl? You need to get out more. :lol:

Seriously Quigleaf, how are you going to compare Alteil to something that people know nothing about?

Yeah Icy, it seems I'll have to start using Clifford, The Big Red Dog as quoting material around, since quite a few forum members are simply unable to understand the true message of anything I write.
Image
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

icyglare trolling two people at once in different ways
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Aoi » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Callonia wrote:
And I find people comparing alteil to an girl amusing because the last time i went out on an date was this sunday on March 24th.


Call is already cheating on Goscar and his Waifus :shock:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Aoi
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Location: Florida

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests