Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:What do you recommend if i want to play again the game?

I obviously still have some good old cards but not sure how much it's worth to grind and what to grind for. Basically i am a crux knight player too. So you should be able to suggest me some cards. :P

Dunno but vanguard knight is nice. I still haven't looked at all the cards. I like Guard knight as well, and Eisenwane whenever I have the materials to craft her. Maybe by next month i'll get eisenwane depending on how busy i am, I want to at least get 1 copy of everything in crux lolol

I want to try out the seekers out but I don't have enuff cards for them yet but almost I do.

Difference between Crux and Solar kingdom is clear as day and night.

Crux = fun and awesome.

Solarkingdom = punching bags for biased usa alteil team.
Callonia

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Yes, I have called it an allegory, and I have also more than once told you that profound usage of a dictionary does not guarantee mastery of the language. Everyone inside a linguists field of expertise shies away from calling literary devices "figures of speech" nowadays, Merriam-Webster be damned.
However, that does not change the fact that your misuse of a, let's use your definition this time, hyperbole has in no way enhanced your intended statement.

The meaning is slowly falling into obscurity, but still stands. Information assymetry can be dispelled with a simple source citation. Personally, as soon as I conduct the appropriate research I would post my findings, but…

Shirozaki wrote:I am afraid your plea for "unbiased reading" will forever fall on deaf ears.

I wish you once again a plethora of patience in your pursue of reasonable change, as I will continue to lean back and enjoy your attempts with the others until it is time to conduct another witch hunt, which by the way I find much more romanticizing* than a Crusade.

…you can carry on with your hunt. No Malleus Maleficarum will prove itself enough to take me down, as long as your prejudices and interpretations plague your comments and cloud your senses.

Logic and reason (mis)guided my attempts of making peace with you. Since you're either unable and unwilling to settle this with a genuine gentleman's gesture, then I'll carry on with my crusade.

Fargone asked me why I thought I could communicate any better with the developers. Given the current state of the game, I must say I couldn't do it any worse than you did all these years. Some of you managed to alienate yourselves away not only from the game, but from its active population and from the people that went from being players to employees.

Time shall tell.

- - - - -

Let me thank you for actually providing an explanation: You would not accept I am right even if I were at this point due to your bias, thus rendering this whole thread futile, as there's a rather decent chance Callonia would argue SK is in smoldering ruins even if it weren't.

Furthermore, I actually saw the game he's complaining about: ignoring the fact that he made a few mistakes, given that I've been active enough to actually carry a discussion about the game and its state, I must add there is no point in this thread, none of his ideas stand after a few test runs with the file he decided to champion. Saying that he had a valid point for 9 sets is not a stretch, is an outright lie.

*While I could use your suggestion and take some time away from my encyclopedias and tomes, you have no such luxury, specially for a writer.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Yes Quigleaf's simile was incredibly stupid. And Shiro felt compelled to point it out. So what? It's not that big a deal, really. No one's infallible; yet, Quigleaf feels compelled to defend his stupid simile (instead of laughing it off and saying, "yea what was I thinking?), and for reasons I can't understand Shiro feels compelled to oblige him (Come on, you're better than this). So begins the thesaurus battle to defend their honor and prove their superior intelligence. I suggest to both parties involved to move on from this minor incident, but of course there's a good chance that wont happen. It's the internet, after all.

Scientiafide

Postby worthing » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 pm

"I play sword girls now"- Spends more time on alteil forums too.
worthing

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Well callonia is right. Swordgirls is a master piece compared to alteil us. But that's irrelevant since too many things are better than alteil.

And this is actually a swordgirls thread but it appears hatters keep derailing it. Go back to your dull and imbalanced alteil!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby gadu » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:38 pm

I thought the simili was wonderful. As Anima pointed out many players already treat this game like their wife and the time commitment and patience it requires to make "progress" can feel like marriage.

Many players who divorce themselves from the game often come crawling back months later trying to work it out with Alteil, but of course, Alteil never changes her ways and the QQ starts all over again. Well done Quig.

I don't understand why someone should be ashamed of using a thesaurus or encyclopedia, whether or not it happened. They were made to be used.

What ensued over these trivial matters (a mere proxy for a previous grudge) was some of the worst trolling I've ever read in a place that usually earns high marks with regards to trolling. Quig focused too much on details few people care about and as usual, Shiro's writing came off as haughty and uninteresting.

Unfortunately, the only thing worth reading in these last four pages was this:

Icyglare wrote:Seriously Quigleaf, how are you going to compare Alteil to something that people know nothing about?

Learn to troll amateurs. 8-)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Hm just gave swordgirls another try. I just remembered why i quit that game. Dungeoning is way too dull and boring and takes way too long.

Too bad. It's actually a really fun game. Might play it when i got too much money to waste and then get a large amount of cards to play with. Otherwise not worth the time.

On the other hand, for alteil i'd sponsor a proper funeral. It's the walking dead, searching for someone to fill the endless void in it's existence.
Well people don't really like zombified games i guess. Too bad. Alteil gonna eternally rot.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

i gave up on sword girls cause it has little to zero player interference, which i really hate. though i do want to play several new games that are japanese/korean only, hope the get english version someday. fyi those are the games that beat alteil.jp in the voting hehe
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 am

Lol, sword girls online is awesome, I showed a bunch of my friends it and they're hooked already =P How unlike alteil when they see alteil they see p2w.

Anyways I messed around and got myself an Head Knight Eisenwane unlike alteil which go out of it's way to not let me get zagar and sungod **** alteil rng.

Its this card. http://sword-girls.info/cards/head-knight-eisenwane-1

Funny cuz I had her combo with Vanguard Knight. lulz ensued. Meaning If I drop it onto the field with an vanguard knight that survived for like couple of turns, Eisenwane gets that huge whopping 20+ atk buff and an minor gain of +2 def if she gets attacked xD

Or I could have her combo with quartermaster knight and enjoy 10 atk and +3 def gain lol.

And i just looked at the size 3 lancer knight shane and I realize its just like aano but it actually gets to fight on field. Unlike the horrid usa alteil's aano.
I want to try out Lancer Knight Shane but cannot atm because it doesn't fit into my current deck very well.

And this isn't even mentioning other cards I got lol.

Its a funny feeling having good cards and not having to worry about some op crap in other spheres removing everything you field.

I so should've moved to sword girls online a year ago its far more cheaper to play there lulz.

Imma do other dungeon run cuz I feel like it.

Crux Knights Forevah!
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 am

Well, at least login once and get that free serial card today
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic