Burn Baby Burn

Strategies and Card File Construction

Burn Baby Burn

Postby kirk22 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm

This is my burning file. Someone asked me to post it, so here it is.

ImageImage
kirk22

Re: Burn Baby Burn

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

No Mesrag? Also you're using Dragon Fire the wrong way Trololol.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 am

What do you mean the wrong way? It has a 2nd conditional so you don't have to play it in a dragon file
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 am

You trolling me too Icy ^_^ :lol:
gadu

Postby Spiration » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 am

Obviously needs dat Burning Air too. and maybe splash in dat Burning Sun.
Spiration

Postby worthing » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 am

cool file dude. I think the dragon fire is fine. Haters gonna hate. deep ones op btw
worthing

Postby gadu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:57 am

Before the errata, that Hierrat Magician was a wonderful & specialized card for field wiping L2 or lower units. She was often the MVP in my matchups against EN and WK by taking out Assassain sac units or pesky Owl Sage and the free revivors/great spirits.

After the errata she has become a luck based gimick card that requires too much synergy to maximize for a mechanic that seems poorly planned out in comparison to top tier units whose skills kill immediately.

I would continue bad mouthing how stupid this card's errata was and why Burning mechanic leaves much to be desired, but I may end up in the banned camp under the False One's gulag. Though honestly, I don't see why it matters because only about 5 people hang around the forums and even less will read this. I guess it's time we all stop wasting our time writing here and just move on.
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 am

As I've stated in the past, errata decisions are made by a team that is ultimately headed by Logress. I'm not sure what your obsession is with me, maybe it's because I've tried to offer more transparency in recent history?
Romdeau

Postby kirk22 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:10 am

gadu wrote:Before the errata, that Hierrat Magician was a wonderful & specialized card for field wiping L2 or lower units. She was often the MVP in my matchups against EN and WK by taking out Assassain sac units or pesky Owl Sage and the free revivors/great spirits.

After the errata she has become a luck based gimick card that requires too much synergy to maximize for a mechanic that seems poorly planned out in comparison to top tier units whose skills kill immediately.

I would continue bad mouthing how stupid this card's errata was and why Burning mechanic leaves much to be desired, but I may end up in the banned camp under the False One's gulag. Though honestly, I don't see why it matters because only about 5 people hang around the forums and even less will read this. I guess it's time we all stop wasting our time writing here and just move on.

Dude you really don't have any idea what your talking about. Her new action skill has allowed me to field wipe many times. She's one of the reasons burning is actually a playable file type. Sure its not top tier, but shes definitely a step in the right direction to getting it there.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gadu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Kirk, as someone who has achieved much higher RP than you playing MN before the errata, I'm confident I at least have a reasonable idea of what I am talking about. You said it perfectly, she is not "top tier" (and neither is burning) which means that if you're playing against any meta file, you better not play her or burning cards if you want to have an enjoyable time. But I guess I taught you that the hard way when I trolled you with Dragon Fire the way it is best played. You should have at least tried backlashing. At least before she could counter some top tier files.

Romdeau wrote:As I've stated in the past, errata decisions are made by a team that is ultimately headed by Logress. I'm not sure what your obsession is with me, maybe it's because I've tried to offer more transparency in recent history?

You also said yourself that the "team" gets divided tasks and you specialize in Gowen. I naturally assumed that card was your doing, no? Transparency does not exist in Alteil especially in the current climate. I struggle to understand what compelled you to even write that.

Also, thank you for your secret love letter; now I feel less jelly that Shiro got one and I didn't. I will not be disappointed with any ban, either temp. or perm. This place is getting less and less interesting for me and with me gone along with all the other colorful characters, it will be one of the most boring places to visit on the internet.
gadu

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum