Chibi Dalos Hates Who?

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Chibi Dalos Hates Who?

Postby Khiruki » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Anima13 wrote:well then this is by no way complete.

btw. I am sure some ppl would like to have players on that list.

Those cards are from EX9 on. As the assumption was that older cards were already on the list and didn't need to be tested. :\
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Logress » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:06 am

In all seriousness...

That's a pretty solid list you've got. Double checking it, I found a bug. Flying Sorcerer of Regus is on the list, but she wasn't being removed. I Fixed that, so there's a freebie. You're still missing a number of cards, though. Some of which got a LOT of hate when they first came out, although it's simmered down now. ALSO, a few cards, I believe 4, from earlier than EX9 have gotten enough hate since then that I added them to the list anyway.

Lets crank this up, since it takes two to tango, 10 point cards to each in a two man team

Also, for an easy one to get you warmed up, 5 point cards to the first person who can tell me the conditionals and the effect of Fusion Dance Verlaat and Alphonce's first Auto, and the conditionals for their second auto.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Icyglare » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:13 am

Alphonce First Auto:
1. One True God Unknown is not on the field.
2. One True God Unknown is in your card file
3. Verlaat is on the field in a slot to the left of Alphonce
4. One open spot is available on 4-5-6
Then special summon One True God Unknown in a random slot 4-5-6

Alphonce Second Auto
1. Verlaat is on the field in a slot to the left of Alphonce
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 am

Logress wrote:In all seriousness...

That's a pretty solid list you've got. Double checking it, I found a bug. Flying Sorcerer of Regus is on the list, but she wasn't being removed. I Fixed that, so there's a freebie. You're still missing a number of cards, though. Some of which got a LOT of hate when they first came out, although it's simmered down now. ALSO, a few cards, I believe 4, from earlier than EX9 have gotten enough hate since then that I added them to the list anyway.

Lets crank this up, since it takes two to tango, 10 point cards to each in a two man team

Also, for an easy one to get you warmed up, 5 point cards to the first person who can tell me the conditionals and the effect of Fusion Dance Verlaat and Alphonce's first Auto, and the conditionals for their second auto.

Ok this list thingy is getting silly. Is this an april joke? Otherwise you really need to rethink your "events" and "giveaways".
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby cheongzewei » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 am

lso, for an easy one to get you warmed up, 5 point cards to the first person who can tell me the conditionals and the effect of Fusion Dance Verlaat and Alphonce's first Auto, and the conditionals for their second auto.

I'll bite.
my iczer name is : cheongzewei

auto 1) Fusion Dance Verlaat and Alphonce must be on your field side by side + you have One True God Unknown is in your card file.
One True God Unknown is special summoned to your field (Special summon is random and anywhere)
return Fusion Dance Verlaat and Alphonce to your card file.
it is very interesting to note that you can special summon even if one true god unknown is on the field, but the 2nd one true god will be special summoned, and then sent to the cemetery

auto 2) Fusion Dance Verlaat and fusion dance Alphonce must be on YOUR side of the field + No copies of one true god in your card file
Target enemy unit is removed from game.
return Fusion Dance Verlaat and Alphonce to your card file.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard