Tax Prep 5 of 7 + Guild Extra

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Tax Prep 5 of 7 + Guild Extra

Postby Logress » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:41 am

What fun holidays are there in April? For some reason the only thing that jumps to mind is TAXES. I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the fact I've spent just about my entire day - every day for weeks trying to get our corporate taxes finished (and my personal to some extent - which can't be done until corporate are done). Because certainly, I have nothing better to do. I don't have, I don't know, a company to run. And I certainly don't have a game to run.

...But I'm sure all the people who do have to do corporate taxes but DON'T have a company to run have plenty of time, so good for them!

Now, all I need to do to is think of some good prizes, some appropriate cards for Tax Prep week... OH, I KNOW!

To be a participant, just duel on 5 of the 7 days in a week (that's once per day on 5 days), starting Monday the 11th through the following Sunday. Make sure your duel goes over 10 turns. Do that, and you get POINT CARDS and a fixed prize. Complete 10 or more duels, and you get the extra prize!

Participation prize - Exchange of Souls

Duel 10 total times for an extra prize - Plundering Girl Pirate

The twist - Guild Extra

Next week, during rankings, all members of the number one and two guilds for the week will get 5 Point cards!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Tax Prep 5 of 7 + Guild Extra

Postby Khiruki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:46 am

starting Monday the 11th through the following Sunday

Monday the... 8th?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 am

This is really little encouragement to play. Also doesn't motivate one to be number 1/2 guild, but then again why even give guild benefits if the game needs a higher playerbase first? Yes, first get a decent amount of active and competitive guilds!

This event is messed up.
10 battles to get a plunder girl in a meta arena is really a small reward. It's hard enough to go through enduring one single game of boredom.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Khiruki wrote:
starting Monday the 11th through the following Sunday

Monday the... 8th?

I'll throw confetti the day he doesn't get the date wrong from copy-pasting from earlier events.
Shirozaki

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

It was nice of you to give pity point cards to the runners up.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Aoi » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Time to battle for 2nd place!!!!!!!! D:<
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:36 am

It still says monday the 11th. Is that next month?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sgtsagara » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 am

The prizes for this 5 of 7 have not been given out yet, right?

Someone correct me if I am wrong... though the announcement on home page of the website for this event didn't mention anything about point cards as a participation prize (not to be confused with the guild extra point cards prize) I think I remember reading in the announcement on the my iczer tab that point cards were indeed part of the participation prize. Can someone confirm whether that is correct or incorrect?
sgtsagara

Postby Aoi » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Logress wrote:To be a participant, just duel on 5 of the 7 days in a week (that's once per day on 5 days), starting Monday the 11th through the following Sunday. Make sure your duel goes over 10 turns. Do that, and you get POINT CARDS and a fixed prize. Complete 10 or more duels, and you get the extra prize!

The twist - Guild Extra

Next week, during rankings, all members of the number one and two guilds for the week will get 5 Point cards!

It sounds like we get point cards for doing it, and then if your part of a guild that was in the top 2 you get 5 extra point cards. But I still haven't gotten the 5 guild pc yet either so...
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby sgtsagara » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 pm

You said that you had not received the extra guild PCs. Does that mean you got the other prizes (Exchange of Souls, Plundering Girl Pirate, and participation PCs)?
sgtsagara

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard