Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:42 am

Icyglare wrote:Well, at least login once and get that free serial card today

Already bagged the saiyan brothers at morning.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 am

I had to go out and drive but I just got back but I wanted to say..

Eisenwane = :3 Just got her.

Her battle lines is adorable. Frickin adorable for me.
Callonia

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:31 am

Well while in sword girls you get only some free mats every day and in alteil you get silence and ignorance like never seen before, in kings and legends you get far more free daily stuff!

Also just through activity you get at least two 4 stars every week. In alteil even 2 stars are hard to get sometimes or even worse you need to wait horrendously long to get a 1 star you want to get! They don't **** get it people come to play and not to receive pity in form of some little gain. Even facebook games (which are the worst) are better than alteil.

But yah i agree with asx. There's too little interaction in swordgirls. You just grind your dungeons to get your lolies. :lol:
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 am

Sword girls online is really good game, all it's missing is spectate mode so my friends can watch each other duel.

We even accused each other of hacks and said again! Of course duel went again xD No I win removals is nice.

Meanwhile I got me another hawt girl http://sword-girls.info/cards/crux-nemesis-luthica

Luthica + Vanguard knight on field together = lulz

Now that I got her, I think I want Sommelier Sigma next.

And my Quartermaster Knight even survived being hit by swap and snowball'd again. Was one of things my friend accused me of hacks on lol

And since Quartermaster knight survived the swap.. it became size 3. I was like hmm nice, nice, I shall send a vanguard knight with her to drive my opponent crazy even further. :lol:
Callonia

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

But crux got removals and instant summon. :P
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:03 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:But crux got removals and instant summon. :P

Dunno. Eitherway My new record is 50/2/32 crux nemesis luthica. She possibly can gain a maximum of 16/0/16 each turn if i let it be and enemy field too weak to kill her. About removals, i've seen only one in crux so far, Lancer Knight Shane.. she kills herself more often than not because if she targets a size 3 and up enemy follower, she power thrusts herself. Atm i'm just too busy getting my overdue fun which alteil have failed to give me most of the time. 300+ duels already and I'm spending like 2 hours on sword girls on average almost everyday from just screwing around. And got a beginning of Seeker deck.

I'm still only looking at Crux cards, **** all other factions.

Alteil will throw a fit if they try to look at swordgirl's shop.

Snowballing... Crux knights got it everywhere, solar kingdom got NUTHIN on crux. Its so nice... Closest thing that solar kingdom have on Crux Knights is Rubens, and Rubens remove himself from the field because it will be too "op" for rubens to do his job successfully while dilate don't remove themselves from the field after a successful snowball'd noob slash or gerg.. xD

Just playing sword girls is very relaxing and therapeutic experience hence my disappearance from this forums for like what 3 days now?

Basically put, Crux Knights is a dream come true for me. Bye bye guys. xD ;zagar
Callonia

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 pm

The spell with handcuffed luthica returns a unit of size 4.

Vivid word of kana or something like that insta summons 2 cards from your deck and sets them to size 2.

P.S: you'll be back
i'll be back too, wanna see the collapse @_@
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm

So, Luthica turns from Character to a Follower and an anti-crux/crux one at that?
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:The spell with handcuffed luthica returns a unit of size 4.

Vivid word of kana or something like that insta summons 2 cards from your deck and sets them to size 2.

P.S: you'll be back
i'll be back too, wanna see the collapse @_@

Dunno. That depends on how much of a punching bag refess still is and falkow's annoying always good in every single set wizard kingdom.

Shirozaki wrote:So, Luthica turns from Character to a Follower and an anti-crux/crux one at that?

Uhh, I haven't read all of the story yet so i cannot quite tell you what happens but. . . I'll be catching up in few days when i have the free time.
But if you wanna read story.. gosh darn, there's so much to read compared to alteil usa lol. Links is here.. http://www.swordgirlsonline.com/2011/09/16/game-story/ here you go, have fun!

And, from what I know.. i saw a card on the forums which was seen on a korean blog and It basically showed something from the Lazion Empire.. the technologically advanced empire which was butthurt over crux and vita refusing to pay them tribute. But the war got put on hold by monsters magically showing up at oddest of the time and talentium popping all over.

And.. the card showed a girl, naturally but at same time there was a bunch of fighter jets in the background lulz. Something tells me I'm going to like the lazion empire as much as I do with crux knights.

Basically put in civilization game terms.. Lazion faction managed to advance their knowledge quickly and left everyone else behind in dust. Crux and others is medieval factions that managed to bludgeon lazion but losing badly only to be saved by appearance of monsters. And clearly, monsters got their **** kicked everywhere across the world but they inexplicably is powerful enough to tie up the whole world for several years. And this brings us to present day.

I'm guessing there will be tanks and such being used in lazion empire. And the katanas cutting up tanks into two even when tanks is made from talentium.

That basically sums up what I know happens in swordgirls online universe.

Anyways, Onani Master Diilate is not happy enough that he is op, he gotta abuse returns too.
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 9ceab66927

And this is basically the only time I've ever beaten wizard kingdom with random lvl 3 rush stuff. Yes, i won the coinflip against the return abuse.. which makes it kinda retarded because does that means evil WK is autowin against lvl 3 rush files if they don't pack a miracle fruit to give themselves 1% chance of winning.
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 1602dcd53f

And this is the only time I managed to troll GERG because he screwed up by camping me and I switched some cards out for preperation against gerg cuz I had a gut feeling cuz **** Alteil MM which always match me up against hard counters to my stuff. Yes, I didn't know etoile won't revive knight of emo songs until after duel and went oh well after I reread the card. I managed to guess his soul skills correctly.
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... e5cff022af

Before people get all excited and stuff, sorry, but no. Those duels is well over one month old. See ya guys laterz.
Callonia

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:08 am

Swordgirls at least has a story, but it's kindergarten grade. I don't see them having done any improvements since last time they were given lots of good suggestions.
ForgotPassNotWorking

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic