OMEGA SPAM

The forum for video captured battles

OMEGA SPAM

Postby blkStar » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Soo, im pretty good at just getting over spam decks but this one card is by far the most STUPID card ever. its beatable but when put with just a bunch of 3 lp ss cards. this is just rediculous. And I mean in a very unapproving way... enjoy my sufferage. :evil:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... cf4ad38844
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Re: OMEGA SPAM

Postby gadu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Ha, Kouseo QQ's about me being "real pro" after I beat his Noze file clean twice in a row and after his losses he retreats back to the safety of his cowardly Zu-Ellie file. We can all see how "pro" you are now Kouseo.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby blkStar » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm

i dont want him bashed or anything, I just wanted everyone to notice how OP some cards are. Yeah ill admit im mad that someone would just continually do it to win, which is the whole point of the card and the game itself but that is byfar the most ridculous thing i have ever seen in my 3 yrs of playing
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 am

I know you don't want him bashed, but I felt like pointing out his hypocrisy. :)

What I find intriguing is how Overdose is one of the most versatile cards Big Lawt has received and kills any chance of a rush file beating it by hitting a well timed removal (not to mention a guarenteed wipe) - and the balance team is fine with this.

I once wrote how the card art on Overdose should be changed from that Augment dude to Zu to more accurately reflect how the card is used, but I have not received any news about this happening yet.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby blkStar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:23 am

sounds likely to be a seasonsal card if it was changed
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby Kouseo » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 am

What did I spam? Ellie? That'd be the same as anyone playing Ex: Merc girl over and over.
Kouseo

Postby blkStar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am

Kouseo wrote:What did I spam? Ellie? That'd be the same as anyone playing Ex: Merc girl over and over.

no. ellie was fine. MILLA was the ticket to makiing the entire match worthless. like i said i didnt want to bash you but what you did was desperation spam

EDIT: now that i think about it she's worse than sorc monk of regus or a zutageroza.. she's a mix of them both
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby Kouseo » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:50 am

Wait wait, So the fact I used Millia as she was intended is the problem?
Kouseo

Postby blkStar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 am

like i said earlier I wanted everyone to see what OP was. she's a new card so her power is WAAYYY too ridiculous until the nxt nerf.being able to wip an entire filed and go for an iczer atk in the same turn?? no thats just too much overkill andyou know it. a final way of saying iom not gonna lose fairly im gonna hax the whole match
Team Blissful Calamity
blkStar

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 am

That was not desperation I saw.

More like brilliant cut down of your offenses with a Belus Engage and Millia combo after dropping Zu.

Ellie spam is annoying but meh.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library