Burn Baby Burn

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Burn Baby Burn

Postby kirk22 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 am

Gadu, please shut up with all this top tier meta ****. Its really makes you come off like someone with a stick planted firmly up their ****.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 am

As usual, I initially explained respectfully (minus a "stupid") why the card was better before.

As usual, I got fluff nonsense response from both you & Rom that didn't relate to the core of my post.

As usual, I responded to that with my own well deserved trolling of you. Now you're all mad and QQ, blaming others for "bad behavior" and thinking bans should be handed out over trivial matters while you're completely innocent.

There's no need for all that emo. Try following the advice in your sig or else delete it.
Last edited by gadu on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray,
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio,
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe,
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen,
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby kirk22 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 am

And all I did was state that the tone you were taking made you seem, to me at least, like a person with a wooden object in there rectum.

As this thread has served its purpose, it should be locked. No need for anymore bickering between players or players calling out testers because they disagree with them.

EDIT-That made me laugh Gon. Well played.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 am

This is amusing that you have the nerve to accuse my tone when it is YOU, KIRK22, who has written the most offensive of all things in this thread. Now you want to close the thread and run away to save face. Don't worry Kirk, unlike Rom, I can take some nasty language without getting all bent out of shape. No need to ban him Rom.
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:49 am

gadu wrote:Kirk, as someone who has achieved much higher RP than you playing MN before the errata, I'm confident I at least have a reasonable idea of what I am talking about.

Noooo, Gadu, you're starting to talk like DemonGod now.

I too agree with the errata change on her, her previous action skill made her only good against 1 type of file if she could fire it off, other than that she was not very useful, like Ex Lelein.

Burning is not good right now because burning anything requires SP but we shouldn't judge AinHazard too hastly because I'm sure more burning cards will happen in the future.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 am

Icyglare wrote:
Noooo, Gadu, you're starting to talk like DemonGod now.

I am DG on Gadu's account. ;)

Icyglare wrote:I too agree with the errata change on her, her previous action skill made her only good against 1 type of file if she could fire it off, other than that she was not very useful, like Ex Lelein.

That's not true. She has 50 ATT, so most of the time, it is better to just attack with her. Her old skill let her hit all L2 or lower units for 50 DMG. This has great utility in many situations. I don't see how you can even compare that with hitting a RANDOM number of units based on her RNG value for 20 DMG. Spending 1 SP to typically hit 1-2 random units for 20 DMG (hopefully you don't hit guardian) vs just pressing attack and usually killing a unit outright is a no brainer to me.

Burning mechanic fails because so many skills exist that kill units outright, so why spend SP to make a unit burn and then hopefully this turn or next turn use another skill that will finish off a burning unit. No thanks Icy, I'd rather just spend 1 SP to Noob Slash an entire row with Greg.
gadu

Postby worthing » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:17 am

am i gonna have to turn this into a spiderman thread?
worthing

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:25 am

Too Late, the two of us hung out earlier

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am

gadu wrote:Also, thank you for your secret love letter; now I feel less jelly that Shiro got one and I didn't. I will not be disappointed with any ban, either temp. or perm. This place is getting less and less interesting for me and with me gone along with all the other colorful characters, it will be one of the most boring places to visit on the internet.

What?!
Shirozaki

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum