Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:Swordgirls at least has a story, but it's kindergarten grade. I don't see them having done any improvements since last time they were given lots of good suggestions.

They still have a story where alteil usa have like.. none. They haven't even updated battle lines in like LOTS of sets now.
Callonia

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm

That's what i basically just said. Thanks for confirming it though!

I'd like to see some co-op dungeons in SG, then i might play it again. Or at least they should remove the anti-speed-hack thingy they've implemented because it makes the game unplayable. It was bad enough to play it with speed hack (yes it was dull and boring with 20x speed in dungeon runs), now it's far worse!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:That's what i basically just said. Thanks for confirming it though!

I'd like to see some co-op dungeons in SG, then i might play it again. Or at least they should remove the anti-speed-hack thingy they've implemented because it makes the game unplayable. It was bad enough to play it with speed hack (yes it was dull and boring with 20x speed in dungeon runs), now it's far worse!

I love playing solar kingdom so i don't find dungeons unbearable at all XD

Buff over bazillion times and slay everything. Sure it might take me a hour for 15 floors but i don't care.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 pm

You really do want a multiplayer cardgame, huh?
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Shirozaki wrote:You really do want a multiplayer cardgame, huh?

I'm guessing he needs a scapegoat to blame for all his losses.

Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Simple answer "YES"
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 am

Have one. Kings and legends. There are co-op dungeon, 4v4 and 2v2. @_@
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 am

Callonia wrote:

Don't get the sentence. If you mean time loss, then no i don't need a scapegoat for that, i need within any game i play some more approachable/acceptable grinding method.
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:
Callonia wrote:

Don't get the sentence. If you mean time loss, then no i don't need a scapegoat for that, i need within any game i play some more approachable/acceptable grinding method.

Pah, swordgirls's grind is pretty fine to me XD I know games with grind methods trillion times more worse.

And I have seen people call any random jrpg a HARDCORE GRIND GAME and I am lol wtf. I try to explain them that there is virtually no grinding whatsoever but they go no nono. Not talking. I try to tell them that skies of arcadia have like no grinding whatsoever but they no believe me which is quite lulz. Babies. FPS kiddies is lost.

Meanwhile, Crux Knight Siskin.. she's a sister of Pintail I suspect but works in reverse of what pintail does. Anyone with bigger size attacks siskin = +1/1/0 for siskin. Atm for my current deck, siskin is in fact better than pintail due to my luck lol. I decided to be a jerk and drop down eisenwane after siskin grew a lil bit.... lol.

And meanwhile I just noticed this card. http://sword-girls.info/cards/paladin-lady

<_< ****. She's more advanced than anything in solar kingdom. I'm going to enjoy playing the beezjus out of her. I only have 1 copy of her atm.
And more interesting, she doesn't have a forced cripple conditional. Swordgirls maintenance starts in like 10 mins and be back up after 2 hours can't waitttttt.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 pm

My master Refess plan is nearly complete.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic