Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby gadu » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:09 am

Tyhja is sexing me up more than Shiro. 8-)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

Maybe you should preemptively not come back, that'll show them.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Tyhja » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 am

I have always maintained civility and encouraged and taught newbies the game. Apparently some words are unacceptable as there are 12 year old admins who go "AWWWW MIGHT LURRRRD A SWEAR WERRRD". But others such as CANCER is fine. I think i see clearly now. We should all wish players who enter into battle with you DEATH because its a battle to the DEATH.

Amirite or amirite?
I thought, you know, lets leave the admins be, and they are probably leave you alone as they have pressing matters. BUT THINK AGAIN. Apparently coming to chat the for one time and you know threatening to ban players there is considered work. Obviously we must look to in game chat to vent our fustrations. You can bet you'll have dead newbies strewn across folrart when i meet them. Rest assured i'll be fully following altiel policy from now on. Because apparently I'm getting banned for doing the opposite.

Fine then.
Tyhja

Postby Tyhja » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 am

Maybe you should preemptively not come back, that'll show them.

Oh no. I am all for "Giving back to the game" as it were. I'm very generous.
Tyhja

Postby worthing » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 am

Times are hard i know. but lets ask ourselves what would macho man do?
worthing

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:11 am

Icyglare wrote:You should be banned Pera

Nah. Anything i said is mainly a response either to the **** going around from dickheads like you and gon or to you being a hypocrite noob. You are just that and that's why you are being called that.

In case hypocrite noob is a racial slur, then i am sorry, i didn't mean to racially discriminate icy, although he's clearly inferior.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby angelspawns » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:58 am

@Shirozaki:
True. Moderation has always been bad & this topic is about GGG's threat, the forum locking and banning. (and lack of proper ingame punishment) It's all good for nice forum drama, but i know things could've been worse. For me a forumban for a game is nothing compared to my background where INGAME bans were a regulair occurance. I have yet to see an ingame accountban here and these forumbans were provoked for as far as i can tell. I do hate perma forumbans though since i believe in clean slates and new beginnings. ;/
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:21 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:Nah. Anything i said is mainly a response either to the **** going around from dickheads like you and gon or to you being a hypocrite noob. You are just that and that's why you are being called that.

In case hypocrite noob is a racial slur, then i am sorry, i didn't mean to racially discriminate icy, although he's clearly inferior.

This is why you should be banned again lol
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Tyhja » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Let's not detract from the main topic about The Reaction towards Swearing.

Let's look at a gem of a match i had today.
*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2476154_11] ***
xxx> а это какой то бля пиздец
xxx> у пиздец
xxx> с победой тебя хуило
xxx> чтоб ты сдох дибил
xxx> рака твоей семье
xxx> да пиздец
xxx> curse you
《xxxhas returned to the Arena.》

Let's just put this out there. Maybe if i had sworn in russian, that meakes it all better, because you know, people naturally dont have google translate and will pass it off.

If I rushed something and misspoke, quotes would be all over so I really had to take my time.

So here I am, eagerly waiting for logress' Well considered, point by point rebuttal as I have done the honour of doing towards his reply. Of course, decorum is utmost in alteil, thus my expectation surely will be met.

Perhaps if i dont get a reply, i think it might be fair for me to conclude that ALL this is acceptable altiel behaviour, in which case, I shall have to be full swing, as the case should be, to provide the full altiel experience i have been denying to other users.
Namely, be abusive, only in in-game battles, role play maximally, of course.
Play nice in chat, perhaps "experimenting" with other languages, but never about race, but sexual orientation is okay.
Tell newbies how much this game is terrible... No, just tell them the truth... hmm SAME DIFFERENCE.
Also i think i find i must be responsible to report every swear word, banning is of course expected, no less, no compromise.
Remind other users they have no life, basically, you know, just so we are on the same page, dont expect admins to act civilly, and users must always act as so, because... they basically have no life.

I think im starting to repeat myself, and of course since our valuable admins time is limited, especially when they come on chat to vent, we musn't try take up more of thier time swinging thier epeen and their threatening time, all of those invaluable to alteil.

Cancerous (Ateil Approved tm) Fags (Ateil Approved tm)
Last edited by Tyhja on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyhja

Postby angelspawns » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 pm

How about you voice your demands normally, and suggest the proper response you want. You may actually be productive and come with ideas to prevent these nasty experiences you're having.
Something like this:
- i want an ingame/inbattle report function. Let it automatically capture the chatlog.
- i want these to be looked into actively by a moderator. Preferably with a response in my chatbox about the outcome.

Life is unfair and everybody holds responsibility for their own, but i suggest you let GGG's threats slip by as a mistake on her part and continiou to live yours as a civilized and proper gentlemen. In worthings words: What would macho man do?
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau