Where is the AH?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Where is the AH?

Postby ICAC123 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Shouldn't it be ready by now? The longer apocoplay wait the more ppl will jump ship...

But seriously, the AH is really the last straw for this game: I have the feeling that apocoplay will go bankrupt before they can open the AH.
ICAC123

Re: Where is the AH?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Check back in July. They're trying to do some quality of life upgrades then make a big marketing push but it seems like that's a few months away.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Also do not get your hopes up as Alteil has a consistent history of crushing them.

Here's the latest official word:

MysteryMan wrote:There's been some shifting around. I'll make a post on this thread in a couple days.

The AH bit will not be as good as you expected, but the rest will hopefully make up for it.

It's generally all good news.

As for my presence on the forums - I've not been neglecting alteil, it's actually been the opposite... performing my tasks became all-consuming time-wise. I'll try and fix that.

Sounds QQ worthy to me.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Scientiafide » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Yea what exactly is the AH going to change? We only get 40 members online at a time as is, who's going to be online to sell and bid on cards?

Instead of an AH, they should just do a card marketplace. That'd work a lot better for this type of game considering the current player base, and tbh it's a lot more convenient too.

Scientiafide

WHERE THE **** IS ANY IMPROVEMENT?

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Seriously. Where is any alteil improvement? :?
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:29 pm

I should change careers to pitchfork salesman.
Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm

One thing I noticed is they stealthy reduced the amount of time given between turns, it was usually a whole 5 minutes every time but instead now it's a minute more (I think)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 am

Romdeau wrote:I should change careers to pitchfork salesman.

Please bring your pitchforks to http://chat.apocoplay.com/#/rooms/DevTalk on Saturday 12PM Eastern to find out
- What caused the delays to the AH and others
- What happened to the frequency of the updates
- What is being done about it
- What our future holds
- What has been done, and how fast it has been done, so you can judge for youreslf

I figure it'd be better to talk to you all in person than over the forums, I owe you all that. Some of it's bad news (mainly that things were delayed), a lot of it is good news. All of it is honesty. Once I get the it all out, it's an open Q&A session, taking gripes and all. Just keep it civil

If you bump into me in chat ahead of time, feel free to ask then too. On the same note, if you can't make it and need your questions asked individually email me at cto@apocoplay.com * and we'll see if we can schedule a time to meet that's more convenient.

*do this instead of a forum message please, I'll be able to reply a lot faster
MysteryMan

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:22 am

Icyglare wrote:

One thing I noticed is they stealthy reduced the amount of time given between turns, it was usually a whole 5 minutes every time but instead now it's a minute more (I think)

That sounds good.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 pm

To be perfectly honest? I would rather get the new story mode before the AH anyways. AH isn't going to improve the way us players treat each other. At least the story mode will get us away from non stop dog eat dog battle set up that this games is based solely upon. Which is one of the main reasons the players are so hateful to each other. there isn't a single place to go to enjoy a nice match, while still being rewarded. I would gladly take the loss of gran a week just to get the same amount of experience and fm rewarded from playing in a non ranked arena. Without it adding to our guild points, rp, or weekly gran.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion