Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby gadu » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:56 pm

I disagree. Tyhja should keep humiliating them until s/he gets an appropriate response. S/He was a victim and the response from officials was incongruent, hypocritical, and simply embarassing.

Further, suggestions don't mean anything to them. Even if it did (which they don't as evidenced by Safira in its entirety) they lack the capacity or skill to do anything about it.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Dang, one day of classes and I miss so much. Too bad Tyhja already said everything.

Logress wrote:This is odd. I know for a fact GGG has never locked a topic or banned anyone. Actually she doesn't know how to - so it's technically impossible. She never is even on the forums... so I'm not sure how anyone would even make that connection.

While I think it is cute that you are defending her by claiming she is ignorant to something that includes a maximum of five minutes of clicking, I know for "fact" that she did at least one well recorded ban. Also ignorance does not factor into "technical" impossibility; as she very well has the means and as Tyhja pointed out doesn't seem as stupid as you make her.

But pray tell, who IS randomly closing those threads? We aren't supposed to have a moderator left.

Logress wrote:And that screengrab up there was in response to people using racial slurs in front of her. People using racial slurs is super bad news for us and we're basically required by law to have zero tolerance for it and issue a warning immediately, which is pretty much what she's doing there.

No, she is not, because I have the conversation right in front of me. Disgregarding that Tyhja pointed out that you seem to have no idea what racial slurs actually are; She went on to say that she herself swears like a sailor but it pisses her off when someone does it in public. The only time she said anything regarding Alteil was when she claimed her invincibility by a set of rules established by her husband's set of judicial donkey's.

Logress wrote: The rest

Woohoo, how my heart bleeds. Call a doctor.

How about instead of putting up excuses we get an ACTUAL apology for once? And not only for GGG's Strawberry week induced virtual-phallus stroking, but also for the way you fools handled the community for the past few years.
We know you have been target for the accumulated hate of the community, we ARE the community (At least the pitiful bunch that is left of it). But do you honestly think you don't deserve it by now? You're not the victim here Logress.

Also while we're at it...
Tyhja wrote:"noobs" and "fxxx"

- No misspelling to circumvent the word filter

Ban, ban the heathen, I say!
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:

And now you're saying i should be banned because you're being retarded. Do you have no shame? LOL
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Well keep in mind you were banned, and are currently ban evading.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

We already warned one of the users Tyhja is reporting on and just warned the other. That type of behavior is not acceptable by our standards.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7454
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Tyhja » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

angelspawns wrote:How about you voice your demands normally, and suggest the proper response you want. You may actually be productive and come with ideas to prevent these nasty experiences you're having.
Something like this:
- i want an ingame/inbattle report function. Let it automatically capture the chatlog.
- i want these to be looked into actively by a moderator. Preferably with a response in my chatbox about the outcome.

Life is unfair and everybody holds responsibility for their own, but i suggest you let GGG's threats slip by as a mistake on her part and continiou to live yours as a civilized and proper gentlemen. In worthings words: What would macho man do?


From this post, i know all about i need to know about you.
You lack reading skills, comprehension skills, like to post without comprehension or like to inflame the situation. Take your pick, be my guest, you don't even have to only pick one.

For your benefit, i shall REPEAT what i've said for your lack of reading ability:
I have sent NUMEROUS (you will note with incredulity that this word was on the biggest size i could set in my original reply, however you missed it, so you must need some form of glasses. In the mean time i suggest using the magnifier option for better visibility) emails, with relevant information as i have pasted, ie chatlog + match id, to logress, with no action : ie the very next day i play with them and it repeats. I have since emailed lesser and lesser, i suppose in retrospect it might seem that the problem was solving itself.

For your benefit, i shall analyse what i've said for your lack of comprehension skills:
In no where do i suggest, denounce or complain the lack of a chat report. For this i take it upon myself to put in the effort needed for a better community, and emailed logress in game directly, with all the relevant information. My problem, since you can't comprehend, was not the lack of such a feature.

For your benefit, i shall advise you from what you posted due to your inherent lack of character:
Please try to spend that one minute TRYING to read what people have posted before trying make noise in response which absolutely makes no sense.

For your benefit, i shall applaud you from what you posted due to your want of inflaming the situation:
But since you did all that, i assume your purpose was to make the poster angrier, to which i congratulate you on a job well done. Fantastiic job. Perhaps you wont be offended shall i respond in kind to ALL your future posts.

Wow and thats just for one point.
Maybe lets have some homework so you wont fail so badly again, let see whether you can come up with something similiar for the second point?

Or do i need to break this post up into parts so its easier to read?
Image
Image
Tyhja
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Icyglare » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:21 am

^ Just type it better for everyone to read

-

A crime happened, I called the cops but I didn't get an update on whether they were punished or not.
This happened repeatedly.
So I decided to do some crimes because I didn't see anyone getting punished for it.
I got caught and got punished for it, I'm angry.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 am

I am starting to think this forum is filled with fools who cant read to save their lives and post just because they like seeing their name. Icyglare obviously has empty air and likes to post seeing that 22xx post count, for which i can only surmise didnt actually contribute alot, but of course racked up post-count.

You should try to at least read posts before trying to over-simiplfiy and answer sardonically to score imaginary points for whatever score you seem to be keeping (maybe post count i suspect) or probably because you cannot handle anything more complex and have to fit a square peg into what you know, then alright, you know very little.

The crime as it were, was being generally abusive to other users, to which such acts have been repeatedly been transgressed.
As one would obviously surmise from the post, i was not being abusive but rather lamenting the rather unfortunate random to which i happened to have fallen victim to.
GGG's beef was with a particular word. Well, cancer is a word too. in fact its a proper medical term.
Logress response has been to call me a racist (to which i haven't received an explanation for, but i dare him to call me that again. No, I double dare him.)

I can only be sad for your lack of a brain because anything else would mean i'm being discriminatory to your disability. I suppose sometimes monkeys can press buttons too. Please try not to breed.
Image
Image
Tyhja
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Icyglare » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:01 am

Tyhja wrote:You should try to at least read posts


I did read, maybe you're not good at writing or have a tough time explaining your thoughts. You talked the way you talk because everyone else was getting away with their behavior.
Tyhja wrote:Apparently banning me for what i said was okay, but users like this: continue to abuse in game opps. Alright i give up :le shrug:

Then you start to post what others wrote to you, trying to justify your own actions.
Tyhja wrote:PS: (I just played this player (*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2475628_11] ***) who said this YESTERDAY (my time), the match id was for yesterday ) So I am fully justified.


Then thinking that if filters don't autocatch it's okay so.... *sigh* How about you don't be 12 and treat it like an adult, it's embarrassing.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 am

Please really, dont breed.

I did read, maybe you're not good at writing or have a tough time explaining your thoughts. You talked the way you talk because everyone else was getting away with their behavior.

As evidence to the contrary, Shirozaki, Rom, and others, have obviously understood what i wrote. Since they did and you didnt, its simple elementary that the problem is not my expression. Perhaps you should enrol in a school. Then again, i suppose its a waste of resources.

Then you start to post what others wrote to you, trying to justify your own actions.

Again, to point out your poor comprehension and lack of understanding, just proves my point. So are you happy with another worthless post? almost 23xx! Almost there!

Then thinking that if filters don't autocatch it's okay so.... *sigh* How about you don't be 12 and treat it like an adult, it's embarrassing.

I suppose asking you to understand literary devices is beyond you, since you can't even do simple comprehension. No, simple understanding. Perhaps you are a 2 year old trapped in a body of a legal age (one without a functional brain).

If you can't understand things, then dont reply as if you do. Simple. Not go around posting showing how inanely uninformed you are. We already know.
Image
Image
Tyhja
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests