Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Icyglare » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:45 am

Nah, let him go Whitedragon2, he can't counter what I said so he's got nothing left except to get angry.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:49 am

Tyhja wrote:Will he please stop harrassing me?

Users harassing others is somewhat the norm in Alteil forums and was once even condoned and supported by a forum mod.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Romdeau wrote:We already warned one of the users Tyhja is reporting on and just warned the other. That type of behavior is not acceptable by our standards.

I've been hearing about this cancer thing for at least a year and it has been reported by at least two Circle members in the past.

If that behavior is unacceptable as you say, you sure have been doing a poor job of putting action to words, while in other peculiar cases like DG or Fargone didn't hesitate with unsheathing the ban hammer. In other instances like the daily Gon trolling in the hayday of trolling, that was completely ignored for months and even today.

Your standards are one sided, biased, & inconsistent. You lack any moral authority. Hardly any people respect what you guys do because you do it so terribly.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Users harassing others is somewhat the norm in Alteil forums and was once even condoned and supported by a forum mod.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Never before has a player saying "**** this ****" on alteil caused so much controversy XD

The funny thing is that I probably say it to myself at least every time I log on, what with the file editor disconnect bug, avatar bugs, lack of progress being made in the game, lack of a way to reconnect to a match on the servers, card descriptions being cut off, poor recycling interface, and overpriced products (just at the top of my head). Oh and Logress' copypasta mistakes, I mean seriously wasn't he an english major? In the time it takes to find old posts, copy them and then paste them he can't write the entire two sentences? Or proofread?

If anything, **** this **** should be alteil's motto haha

Scientiafide

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 pm

angelspawns wrote:Sorry, i just care to little about your personal trauma. I'm only interested in making suggestions to improve global experience in this game. So i just posted 2 ideas that might be of use. (For as far as i can tell an email what actions been taken wouldve been useful) If not, read first sentence of this post.

If you did care about the global experience of the game, you'd have cared about this thread. But if you didnt, then stop posting in this. basically in this post you contradicted yourself, without a sentence break even.
Your 2 ideas have not been even thought through or in reponse to what i've already said. If not please read first sentence of my reply.
Tyhja

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Icyglare wrote:Nah, let him go Whitedragon2, he can't counter what I said so he's got nothing left except to get angry.

Lol. uhm.... if you said anything to be countered. Basically you didnt have points to counter. Didnt even get off the ground as it were.
I shall remind yo, your last point was to laugh at an acronym and post a picture that shows how "adult" you profess to be.
Nothing about refuting the points I've already made.
Bye icyglare.
Tyhja

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 pm

gadu wrote:
Romdeau wrote:We already warned one of the users Tyhja is reporting on and just warned the other. That type of behavior is not acceptable by our standards.

I've been hearing about this cancer thing for at least a year and it has been reported by at least two Circle members in the past.

If that behavior is unacceptable as you say, you sure have been doing a poor job of putting action to words, while in other peculiar cases like DG or Fargone didn't hesitate with unsheathing the ban hammer. In other instances like the daily Gon trolling in the hayday of trolling, that was completely ignored for months and even today.

Your standards are one sided, biased, & inconsistent. You lack any moral authority. Hardly any people respect what you guys do because you do it so terribly.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Users harassing others is somewhat the norm in Alteil forums and was once even condoned and supported by a forum mod.

In a sense, I think rom is not directly responsible for the in-game chat. I totally blame the admins for this (READ: Logress and God-power GGG) because apparently they have "full access" to all accounts. In-game. The forums, as I understand is quite seperate from the game. If there was quick bans in the forums, i think perhaps, arguably, it might be said Rom was actually doing his job. Hold on to your horses, I am just comparing this to an in-game sanction of which none of such things occur.
Tyhja

Postby 2xDouble30 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 am

Erm hem... if you'd like to make a point, please do so in a manner that does more work on the issue than on my guildie, thanks much. He is already in a tough spot as it is, and will of course make oodles of statements that can easily be used against him. Please don't ignore the sincerity muddled amidst the fire many are so keen to kindle.
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Postby Icyglare » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 am

2xDouble30 wrote:if you'd like to make a point, please do so in a manner that does more work on the issue.

But he doesn't know how :(

How can someone be rational when 'not being able to curse' on an online card game causes him so much despair and sorrow?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Tyhja » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:27 am

Icyglare wrote:
2xDouble30 wrote:if you'd like to make a point, please do so in a manner that does more work on the issue.

But he doesn't know how :(

How can someone be rational when 'not being able to curse' on an online card game causes him so much despair and sorrow?

Another worthless post. Working difficult on that post count eh?
So after having no reply to everything previous, throw out some random thing in contradiction to what which was already was previously posted.
Tyhja

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau