What happened to the updates?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What happened to the updates?

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 am

angelspawns wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:The AH bit will not be as good as you expected, but the rest will hopefully make up for it.

It's generally all good news.

Prepare for alot of forumrage and some quits. The aspect of -some form of- trading keeps certain people around. It gives hope to new players and starting collections to someday pinpoint together that specific file they want to play. For me it holds my hopes for alteil becoming more mainstream and appealing to a larger audience. (those interested in TCG)

Romdeau wrote:I should change careers to pitchfork salesman.

Please bring your pitchforks to http://chat.apocoplay.com/#/rooms/DevTalk on Saturday 12PM Eastern to find out
- What caused the delays to the AH and others
- What happened to the frequency of the updates
- What is being done about it
- What our future holds
- What has been done, and how fast it has been done, so you can judge for youreslf

I figure it'd be better to talk to you all in person than over the forums, I owe you all that. Some of it's bad news (mainly that things were delayed), a lot of it is good news. All of it is honesty. Once I get the it all out, it's an open Q&A session, taking gripes and all. Just keep it civil

If you bump into me in chat ahead of time, feel free to ask then too. On the same note, if you can't make it and need your questions asked individually email me at cto@apocoplay.com * and we'll see if we can schedule a time to meet that's more convenient.

*do this instead of a forum message please, I'll be able to reply a lot faster
MysteryMan

Postby gadu » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 am

MysteryMan wrote:
I figure it'd be better to talk to you all in person than over the forums, I owe you all that.

Nice excuse to avoid forum rage. ;th2
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm

gadu wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:
I figure it'd be better to talk to you all in person than over the forums, I owe you all that.

Nice excuse to avoid forum rage. ;th2

This is true. There is no other reason, because there can't be.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Shirozaki

Postby ZeroX1999 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
angelspawns wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:The AH bit will not be as good as you expected, but the rest will hopefully make up for it.

It's generally all good news.

Prepare for alot of forumrage and some quits. The aspect of -some form of- trading keeps certain people around. It gives hope to new players and starting collections to someday pinpoint together that specific file they want to play. For me it holds my hopes for alteil becoming more mainstream and appealing to a larger audience. (those interested in TCG)

Romdeau wrote:I should change careers to pitchfork salesman.

Please bring your pitchforks to http://chat.apocoplay.com/#/rooms/DevTalk on Saturday 12PM Eastern to find out
- What caused the delays to the AH and others
- What happened to the frequency of the updates
- What is being done about it
- What our future holds
- What has been done, and how fast it has been done, so you can judge for youreslf

I figure it'd be better to talk to you all in person than over the forums, I owe you all that. Some of it's bad news (mainly that things were delayed), a lot of it is good news. All of it is honesty. Once I get the it all out, it's an open Q&A session, taking gripes and all. Just keep it civil

If you bump into me in chat ahead of time, feel free to ask then too. On the same note, if you can't make it and need your questions asked individually email me at cto@apocoplay.com * and we'll see if we can schedule a time to meet that's more convenient.

*do this instead of a forum message please, I'll be able to reply a lot faster

Do we have to register to even join that chat? Or is it public?
ZeroX1999

Postby Aoi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Pretty sure its public, and all you got to do is enter the chat, then click that specific room.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 pm

If you click the link it makes you register, but I suppose you can also go in through the in game alteil chat feature. Either way, I think most people are looking for a reason to continue giving a **** about the game and I doubt a lot of people will want to go out of their way to do so.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ZeroX1999 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:If you click the link it makes you register, but I suppose you can also go in through the in game alteil chat feature. Either way, I think most people are looking for a reason to continue giving a **** about the game and I doubt a lot of people will want to go out of their way to do so.

I will give **** and I will try to ask them for answers. And how they respond will pretty much determine whether I continue to support and pay for the game or just be one of those people that play maybe once a day to get cards and leave because the cpc and player pool is too low.

They have been treating us like we are not too much of a valued customer with ideas that might help the company stay a float. We are treated as money banks when the game is dying and people are jumping ship. I can only take so much of the treatment before I jump ship and swim to shore.... to the shores of League of Legends that retains its player base while being completely free in almost everyway.
ZeroX1999

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 pm

^ Don't expect anything. The room discussion will be about asking money.

Anyways. 1 game a day is still too boring in this environment.
I'm surprised you're still here.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby ZeroX1999 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:^ Don't expect anything. The room discussion will be about asking money.

Anyways. 1 game a day is still too boring in this environment.
I'm surprised you're still here.

I know. I have been here for 5 years or more, but the change to CPC is still non existent. Kinda sad really. That and I have spent over $1K on this game and will not drop it until the game drops itself.
ZeroX1999

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion