Invite a friend - Mentor Program

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Invite a friend - Mentor Program

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 am

Does Naruto Arena have anything but boring 1v1 gameplay?

Last time I played (which was a few years ago, admittedly) it had no events at all.

I'll clue you in: it has 1000 players because it's **** Naruto, not because it's so amazing (it's not that bad either though, I kinda liked the game back in the day).
LoneKnight

Postby sgtsagara » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Getting this thread back on track: I am looking for a student (or students). Since I cannot enter crest it's difficult to communicate with a player who is ranked at level 15 or lower. I always offer advice on strategy and deck building to low level iczers so this is not a new concept for me. I am willing to put in some time in the training arena to help fine tune decks and/or game play. If anyone is interested then please send me a PM through the forum. Thanks.
sgtsagara

Postby yamyam » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 am

Logress wrote:Students/new users can not be alts of any mentor or any player over level 15.

The Student/New Player account must have a registration date on or after FEBRUARY 4TH.

To claim your prize EITHER the Student/New Player OR the Mentor needs to email me at logress@apocoplay.com or PM me on the forums after the 20+ wins are accumulated.

So let's say i invited a friend who then register after feb 4th, and he's forced to play in folrart since crest is empty then somehow he beat some lv 200+ players and magically lv up to 20 before he even get his 20th win. this way he's no longer a lv 15 or lower when he email you. is it still legitimate or no?
Image Image
yamyam

Postby TheMortalOne » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 am

yamyam wrote:
Logress wrote:Students/new users can not be alts of any mentor or any player over level 15.

The Student/New Player account must have a registration date on or after FEBRUARY 4TH.

To claim your prize EITHER the Student/New Player OR the Mentor needs to email me at logress@apocoplay.com or PM me on the forums after the 20+ wins are accumulated.

So let's say i invited a friend who then register after feb 4th, and he's forced to play in folrart since crest is empty then somehow he beat some lv 200+ players and magically lv up to 20 before he even get his 20th win. this way he's no longer a lv 15 or lower when he email you. is it still legitimate or no?

considering I lost to a lvl 2 today by disconnect, this is a very valid question.
TheMortalOne

Postby Logress » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:44 pm

this is fine, I will check the registration date
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby gabotheplaya » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:58 am

Got an mentee:

oopsydaisy

Forum PM sent. :D
ImageImage