EX Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

EX Galore!

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 am

So far there has been the Chromatic Ex, Aisha/Colossus Ex, Ex 11, Spring Ex, and now Anna Ex.

Wow so 4 month into the new Year and 5 Ex "sales"! So awesome! Glad we have nothing to worry about concerning Alteil. Also are you going to try to get back the Miku's EX? And don't forget Batora! If you are really daring try getting us Assassin Team and Blazing Knuckles boxes too.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Re: EX Galore!

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:50 am

Would you rather have those "Rarity UP lotto!" sales or no sales at all?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:03 pm

GOSCAR wrote:So far there has been the Chromatic Ex, Aisha/Colossus Ex, Ex 11, Spring Ex, and now Anna Ex.

Wow so 4 month into the new Year and 5 Ex "sales"! So awesome! Glad we have nothing to worry about concerning Alteil. Also are you going to try to get back the Miku's EX? And don't forget Batora! If you are really daring try getting us Assassin Team and Blazing Knuckles boxes too.

Yeah it's like the game is all about sales, showing desperation to get moneys.

They need to somehow realize that the game should be more about playing and ENJOYING IT! That's what games are about. Not about spending.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby shadowsketch » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:46 pm

I don't mind paying once in a while since I enjoy the game, but I get the feeling that apocoplay's really hurting for money with the number of sales and the vagueness of the financial report. I don't want to spend money only to get a message about a month or so later about this game closing for real.
shadowsketch

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:55 pm

The financial report isn't even clear! It just gives percentages and sometimes not even that!

For example there was a percentage with three question marks. Wtf is that? It's a sad joke, not a financial report! It would have detailed numbers otherwise.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 am

God forbid Apocoplay from having enough money to keep this game running and the company staff on the payroll.

You and Peralisc really need to go back to the bottomless pit from where you spawned.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 am

So that's what an ungoogled post looks like!

Screenshotting this!

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 am

Oscar is from jersey so it's understandable.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 am

GOSCAR wrote:So that's what an ungoogled post looks like!

Screenshotting this!

Nice* deflection, still doesn't acknowledge the fact that giving access to those pesky EX cards is far from a crime (aka this thread is pointless). Not that you would know anything about a game you barely play.

I'm glad you're enjoying my new, easier-to-understand writing method, I made it for you* :)

*No, not really.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 am

I understood your old (let us call it) writing style. Hell pretty sure I understood it better than you did. Either way go away now, know what battles not to fight.

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion