EX Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: EX Galore!

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:53 am

GOSCAR wrote:I understood your old (let us call it) writing style. Hell pretty sure I understood it better than you did*. Either way go away now, know what battles not to fight.

*I am not going to argue your supposed understanding of my texts. "Lo que se ve no se juzga" would say latin-american people, maybe you're more familiar with spanish than english, Oscar? (assuming that's your name of course).

And you're still deflecting. Ultimately, what's wrong with successive EX sales?
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:03 am

Quigleaf wrote:God forbid Apocoplay from having enough money to keep this game running and the company staff on the payroll.

Even after all this time, Alteil has had no meaningful changes since the declaration of change incoming. Some aspects have actually gotten worse.

If/when Alteil goes under, they earned it and deserve it.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 am

gadu wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:God forbid Apocoplay from having enough money to keep this game running and the company staff on the payroll.

Alteil has had no meaningful changes since the declaration of change incoming. Some aspects have actually gotten worse.

If/when Alteil goes under, they earned it and deserve it.

Agreed.

And still doesn't make any sense to keep complaining about it. They know what needs to be done, and as much as we hate it the only thing we can really do is to hope they will do it or leave.

Posting stuff like some of the posts in this thread (and all over the forums) is actually detrimental. There're a few essays about the topic, basically: 1) demoralizing the staff working in your beloved product is never, ever, a good thing, and it happens to all kinds of companies, even really large and popular ones, and 2) demoralizing the diminutive new player influx we have is actually worse.

If Alteil is going to have a shot at keeping itself afloat, two things need to happen. The first one (and probably the most important) is to actually change and improve its business model, that's the developers' job. The second one (with less immediate impact but even more repercussions) is to lighten the mood of the community, leave our old mindset behind and remember at all times we're also part of this, so, if the game fails, it would be in no small way due to the way we do things here (with metaphorical pitchforks).

Criticism, sure. But meaningful, constructive one. And that's not developer's job, that's ours.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Quigleaf

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:59 am

I'm not sure how many times this needs to written until everybody finally understands:

THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

This game has had more constructive criticism than the balance team has had errata & balancing fails.

The onus of responsibility lies squarely on their shoulders. Players have been working for free, doing their job for them by giving insight through constructive criticism and the only outcome has been acknowledgment that Safira is nothing more than a place to post the latest troll joke. No one gives a **** any more and people only have simple and eloquent criticisms and pitchforks to offer.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:49 am

gadu wrote:THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

But what I'm saying was never about them. They are the developers, and we cannot change what they decide to do simply because we want it. This is about US, the community.

Fundamentally, we're also part of this game. If they are going to fail to Alteil we should do not. And posting, like that, is only exacerbating the problem, instead of solving it or alleviating it.
Quigleaf

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 am

GOSCAR wrote:So that's what an ungoogled post looks like!

Screenshotting this!

Yeah. I think you shouldn't have picked on him so much. If he used google he would at least understand what game means and it's not a sales site, which is what he thinks it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Squeaky, a game is something you play to have fun and enjoy first and most of all!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

Quigleaf wrote:
gadu wrote:THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

But what I'm saying was never about them. They are the developers, and we cannot change what they decide to do simply because we want it. This is about US, the community.

Fundamentally, we're also part of this game. If they are going to fail to Alteil we should do not. And posting, like that, is only exacerbating the problem, instead of solving it or alleviating it.

Still causing trouble i see, sigh, do you seriously believe you doing any good argue a pointless point. You really need to learn to play nice with other before you get in hot water Quigleaf.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby worthing » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 am

Don't forget ex 12 must come before set 13 as well. unless chromatic forces are ex 12 :shock:
worthing

Postby Khiruki » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm

worthing wrote:Don't forget ex 12 must come before set 13 as well. unless chromatic forces are ex 12 :shock:

No. EX12 was announced in the online newsletter though.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Quigleaf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:40 pm

asxlen64 wrote:You really need to learn to play nice with other before you get in hot water Quigleaf.

And you need to remember this is a place meant for players, not for "I had a L26 account but gave it because sumthin sumthin" people nor for "I still QQ in the forums even if I hadn't played a single match in years" guys.
Quigleaf

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion