EX Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: EX Galore!

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm

It must feel lonely to be the sole remainder of the establishment's support.
It must feel even lonelier when you realize that Logress does not care that you're sitting at the feet of his throne.

Please make sure to tell us once you do.
Shirozaki

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Quigleaf wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:You really need to learn to play nice with other before you get in hot water Quigleaf.

And you need to remember this is a place meant for players, not for "I had a L26 account but gave it because sumthin sumthin" people nor for "I still QQ in the forums even if I hadn't played a single match in years" guys.

You really cant help yourself can you, first i was being nice, then i gave you a warning, now let ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU. Ive been playing alteil since feb 2009, ive known and played with players who started when this game out, played WAY LONGER AND MORE GAMES THAN YOU EVER HAVE. where do you get the audacity to believe you are better than anyone you have troll posted on this very forum. You know what you aint a troll, what you are a parasite, a person plagueing the forum cause you only enjoy pretending you are better than everyone else. its people like you who alienate players from even playing, the simple fact that what alteil is GAME, simple as that, there will always be nay-sayers, complainers, even people have zero respect for anyone else. LIKE ANY GAME its based on the multiplayer base, not a little jerk busting everyone chop. You should just leave cause i dont think there is anyone here who even remotely wants you here. I really dont care if i get banned cause of this post, cause frankly there is no other player who does more damage than you, YES YOU Quigleaf.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:41 am

Ya ok, don't need to pay attention to him asx. He doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Also getting banned for that post? Why? LOL! Is he a GM alt or why would you get banned?
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Quigleaf » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:You really need to learn to play nice with other before you get in hot water Quigleaf.

And you need to remember this is a place meant for players, not for "I had a L26 account but gave it because sumthin sumthin" people nor for "I still QQ in the forums even if I hadn't played a single match in years" guys.

You really cant help yourself can you, first i was being nice, then i gave you a warning, now let ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU. Ive been playing alteil since feb 2009, ive known and played with players who started when this game out, played WAY LONGER AND MORE GAMES THAN YOU EVER HAVE.

…there is no other player who does more damage than you, YES YOU Quigleaf.

Filling this post with alleged claims of prowess and support to this game seems so easy, but I think this speaks for itself:

Putting aside monetary support, do you still play? Your claims are baseless to me, so prove them: take a screenshot of your number of games (aternatively, current RP) and post it here. Demonstrate you're not one of those miscreant spirits that plague this forum like worms upon a festering corpse.*

Specially since the constant cries of those ghosts of former players here are honestly, one of the worst experiences in any gaming forum community, more so when you realize it's already a small one. Those are the players that damage this game's future, not me. If anything, with my actions I always try to show how much I appreciate this game.

Now it's time to show yours. Or take your own advice and leave.

*inb4: LOLOLOL SUCKY METAPHOR, U CAN NO WRITE.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Don't you know how to write squeaky?
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Quigleaf wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:

Filling this post with alleged claims of prowess and support to this game seems so easy, but I think this speaks for itself:

Putting aside monetary support, do you still play? Your claims are baseless to me, so prove them: take a screenshot of your number of games (aternatively, current RP) and post it here. Demonstrate you're not one of those miscreant spirits that plague this forum like worms upon a festering corpse.*

Specially since the constant cries of those ghosts of former players here are honestly, one of the worst experiences in any gaming forum community, more so when you realize it's already a small one. Those are the players that damage this game's future, not me. If anything, with my actions I always try to show how much I appreciate this game.

Now it's time to show yours. Or take your own advice and leave.

*inb4: LOLOLOL SUCKY METAPHOR, U CAN NO WRITE.

Screenshots can be faked though, thus it still wouldn't say much. Unless you believe I actually played 10000 battles never losing a single one:

(Yeah the font isn't exactly right, but I can't be bothered to do it perfectly)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 pm

That little snippet proves only that you blew sugar in gamepot's arse when it wasn't due. If you play as badly as you give advice then I feel sorry for the money that could've been spent better.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyglare » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Alright, enough of the "I've been here since ancient times so listen to me" argument.

I'm sure that Fargone, Logress, and I have been on Earth longer than most of you so all of you guys who are still have soft spots on their heads will now listen to us.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Quigleaf » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:28 pm

WhiteDragon2 wrote:Screenshots can be faked though, thus it still wouldn't say much. Unless you believe I actually played 10000 battles never losing a single one:

Not only the font, it clearly looks manipulated (the pixels around the actual characters, and you forgot the commas).

To offer conclusive proof, I'd give up my password so you could check it out if I had any way to ensure you were not going to either steal my account or mass-recycle everything.

And well, my playskill is not perfect. I'm no Worthing, and no Mavel, yet I own a 1950+ RP (highest) score and regularly stay as a 1700+ player. Not sure if it counts as good enough for some of you, I'd farm Folrart all day to increase the number but nowadays I lack the free time I used to have when I reached my highest score ever.

It seems I'll be waiting for solid proof from the ghosts for a while. Guess the dead can't be bothered to do such a petty task.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Quigleaf wrote:
WhiteDragon2 wrote:Screenshots can be faked though, thus it still wouldn't say much. Unless you believe I actually played 10000 battles never losing a single one:

Not only the font, it clearly looks manipulated (the pixels around the actual characters, and you forgot the commas).

To offer conclusive proof, I'd give up my password so you could check it out if I had any way to ensure you were not going to either steal my account or mass-recycle everything.

And well, my playskill is not perfect. I'm no Worthing, and no Mavel, yet I own a 1950+ RP (highest) score and regularly stay as a 1700+ player. Not sure if it counts as good enough for some of you, I'd farm Folrart all day to increase the number but nowadays I lack the free time I used to have when I reached my highest score ever.

It seems I'll be waiting for solid proof from the ghosts for a while. Guess the dead can't be bothered to do such a petty task.

LOL.

Scientiafide

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion