Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:46 am

Oh and one more thing.

I've honestly thought the banner on home page is a wee bit dishonest about what truly goes on inside Folrart Arena.... I've kept it to myself for months now but I cannot hold it in anymore. So I decided to take bit of liberty with the banner and have fun.

lolz. ;a31

I thought about switching out the True Retear with Owl sage, yeah, Imma do that now. :3
Callonia

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:37 am

That's why you're a True Hero Callonia. I miss you and love you. ;zagar

P.S.

I can't see the owl sage without going through extra steps. It is so hilarious.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 am

Callonia wrote:Oh and one more thing.

I've honestly thought the banner on home page is a wee bit dishonest about what truly goes on inside Folrart Arena.... I've kept it to myself for months now but I cannot hold it in anymore. So I decided to take bit of liberty with the banner and have fun.

lolz. ;a31

I thought about switching out the True Retear with Owl sage, yeah, Imma do that now. :3

Except for the fact that it should have a return spell on the left side, i completely agree with you! ;th2 :lol:
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 am

I guess I should add Mureria to the long list of noob slashers noob dilate, noob gerg, and now hi ex noob mureria.

Back to Swordgirls online I go!

I like how proud tradition of giving refess units a cripple conditions continue.

incase there's questions....

This unit gets AT+[5 X number of [subtype: Shrine Knights] in the Cemetery] for this turn. Return a [subtype: Shrine Knight] from the Cemetery to the File, except this unit.

This unit gets AT+[5 X number of [subtype: Shrine Knights] in the Cemetery] for this turn. Return a [subtype: Shrine Knight] from the Cemetery to the File, except this unit.

Problem is, Ridrea is no Holy True Retear with 100 hp, 10 def, 60 atk and 3 agi plus 5 rng and a lvl 9, its an lvl 4 and is vulnerable to wrath of the sea gods.

I almost thought of buying in for ex ridrea but then I saw that cripple condition and went ehh, wait, that's right owl sage is op and tidal waves is op and return spam is op and demolishes my solar kingdom decks and the fact that falkow abusers basically makes up 60% of the decks i face then I got turned off again.

1-2 months now without spending money on alteil, this is the longest I've ever gone spending nothing on alteil, sucks to be them. They shall regret forcing me to fight falkow almost all the time.

Oh and World of tanks paid me 300 gold just to make me change my password, I liked that.
http://worldoftanks.com/news/2239-impor ... formation/
http://worldoftanks.com/news/2240-chang ... ord-event/

Also inb4 people accuse me of me making up stats.

Yes, I made that stat % up. ;a33
Callonia

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Oh come on now Call, you're going to compare a lvl 4 to a lvl 9? The fact Retear's lvl 9 means it has it's drawbacks. Playing retear from sphere level 4 means you're spending 5 permanent sp just to have the chance to play it, and that's even before you consider the fact that you have to pony up 9 sp to put it into play.

I do agree with the your sentiment on not buying it though, but for a completely different reason: these cards are overpriced XD

Anyway the offer still stands Call :3

Scientiafide

Postby Callonia » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Scientiafide wrote:Oh come on now Call, you're going to compare a lvl 4 to a lvl 9? The fact Retear's lvl 9 means it has it's drawbacks. Playing retear from sphere level 4 means you're spending 5 permanent sp just to have the chance to play it, and that's even before you consider the fact that you have to pony up 9 sp to put it into play.

I do agree with the your sentiment on not buying it though, but for a completely different reason: these cards are overpriced XD

Anyway the offer still stands Call :3

How come there's no drawbacks for noob slashers then?

No drawbacks for noob return abusers?

No drawbacks for guaranteed SP drains?

No drawbacks for Sissy Fierte+EN abusers?

But there is bazillion drawbacks for solar kingdom.

Enough with alteil's excuses.

Also, who the heck is she. Image

Lawtia haz op field reviver that can revive on your command for free!

I'm not seeing any drawbacks attaching itself to mureria's double noob slash which will be killing support units for 80 damage at agility 4. Maximum possible units killed with her noob slashes is 6.

Why play solar kingdom which collapses when a owl sage look at them the wrong way.

Why play such a weak tribe which has ceased to be unfun for me when there's an marvelous alternative like Crux Knights.

I despite falkow, they're one trick pony sanctioned by offical Alteil.

Crux knight so tough, they can take debuffs to ridiculous lengths and come swinging back.

Vanguard Knight, -14 defense? It still survives.

If you don't understand what that means.

It means enemy followers hitting vanguard knight for bonus of 14 damage attached with what damage they can do on their own. So, 10+14=24. And Vanguard knight took so many hits like that.

I was impressed. I need a long break from alteil. Because Alteil's tanks isn't tanks anymore not with what new standards i've been seeing from gowen and falkow and lawtia lately. They strut their op abilites and wave their zero drawbacks in my face while I have to have drawbacks.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Callonia wrote:Also, who the heck is she. Image

:| seriously, its arianda whos lips was stung by a bee
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:27 pm

I think I should clarify my stance before I proceed. Not every card should have drawbacks to be balanced. In order for a card to be balanced, you need to make sure that it's power is appropriate to it's cost. You don't need to include drawbacks to accomplish this (ie like negative effects).

Even so, some of the things you mentioned does include drawbacks. Slash costs sp, and requires your opponent to line up it's units; abilities are only useful if the situation to use them presents itself. Return units (which are often described as the most op return mechanic) tend to have very low hp.

I'm not sure what you mean by guaranteed sp drain, you either mean SS or units (or both). The guaranteed sp drain units tend to be very weak for their levels, so that is a drawback. As far as SS are concerned, the same argument can be applied to lots of SS (Ie, guaranteed sp gain, targeted damage, cemetery retrieval, etc.) SS are a different monster entirely, the whole point of this mechanic is to allow players to strike back upon losing units and field presence (an example of negative feedback in game design). If SS didn't exist, the winner of most matches would most likely be easily determined by whoever fields the strongest units starting on turn 1. The fact that something is guaranteed does not necessarily mean it's op. In fact, I'm not even sure why as a refess player you consider this an issue when sp gen SS generally outgens equivalent sp draining SS.

From what I understand fierte has generally been abandoned as a favorable SS. You'll occasionally see it pop up now and then, but generally players tend to favor other SS due to the simple fact that often times this SS will only generate a 1 sp advantage upon activation (due to the prevalence of lvl 3 rushes), whereas other SS easily generate the equivalent of a 2+ sp advantage. It's definitely quite powerful against multi-sphere or mids/bigs, but for the majority of matchups it wont be helpful. In mirror matches, having this SS generally means defeat for the player using it. I will agree though that SS like these help contribute to a rock/paper/scissors type of meta, which is not something I particularly like to see.

I will agree that the new MD is a mistake. This unit is way too strong. It's like Cattleya+, except it works with any unit, and has an endgame uber-damage and cem removal ability tacked on. Often times revive abilities have extra conditions or drawbacks, like putting it on a unit with higher agi or lower damage stats, costing sp, or engaging the units revived; and after all that, it's often only a single unit that's revived, not your entire field ><

Anyway, I don't see what's wrong with Mureria's slash ability. It does have a 2 sp cost....

But yea, I don't know why you complain about Solar Kingdom so much. I've played lvl 3 Solar kingdom and have gotten pretty good results with it, while managing to beat all the file types you hate facing (including falkow in various forms, EN, and pixies). And that new Ridrea is a very good unit btw.

But yea, like I said the offer still stands :p not because alteil deserves having you back or anything (**** alteil), but because I'd like to see you make a comeback. You're a fun player to have around and it'd be nice to have you back.

Scientiafide

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Also, who the heck is she. Image

:| seriously, its arianda whos lips was stung by a bee

haha yea, anatomically speaking they're not all that unusual, but by anime standards they're gigantic XD

Scientiafide

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 am

Well, I did find their attempt to cater to Call with new Ridrea kinda amusing.
Shirozaki

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic