EX Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: EX Galore!

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 am

Quigleaf wrote:Filling this post with alleged claims of prowess and support to this game seems so easy, but I think this speaks for itself:

Putting aside monetary support, do you still play? Your claims are baseless to me, so prove them: take a screenshot of your number of games (aternatively, current RP) and post it here. Demonstrate you're not one of those miscreant spirits that plague this forum like worms upon a festering corpse.*

This img shows nothing just that you just SPENT money on the game, no showing how long you have played, this only proves my early post that you think you are high and mighty. No amount of money you spend, will EVER give you the right to lay judgement on other players nor allow you to act like a JACK*** as well, which im using your own words.

Quigleaf wrote:*inb4: LOLOLOL SUCKY METAPHOR, U CAN NO WRITE.

oh wow my english is horrible, someone call grammar police. still cant help being rude can you. Havent you seen how many players are calling YOU OUT. For someone im sure is very intellegent, you really forget the basic rule, that is a game played with OTHER PEOPLE, which you must play with, and people aint liking you if you cant tell. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I SAID YOU NEED TO LEARN TO PLAY NICE WITH OTHERS.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:45 am

I like your metaphors and I like this sentence. Alteil is a festering corpse but some fun can still be had here and there. Relax everyone; you can play the game and be critical of it at the same time. Stop embarassing yourselves by getting trolled into writing stupid things.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:52 am

gadu wrote:I like your metaphors and I like this sentence. Alteil is a festering corpse but some fun can still be had here and there. Relax everyone; you can play the game and be critical of it at the same time. Stop embarassing yourselves by getting trolled into writing stupid things.

I want to find someway to save it
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gabotheplaya » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:30 am

Speaking of supporting the game...

gadu, still waiting for the $10 donation you promised. :D

gadu wrote:0_o

Okay Gabo, I can send you a donation.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14327&start=10
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Aoi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am

Yar Gadu got to fund Gabo, it be a promise.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 am

This whole time I thought you were trolling me, but you're not. Now I feel really bad. :( I guess it's my fault; I should have considered that in your part of the world, you've probably never heard of a S.S.N. number and didn't get what I was trying to say. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Quigleaf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:14 pm

asxlen64 wrote:This only proves my early post that you think you are high and mighty.

Do you remember the first post I wrote to you, back in your "Random Post Thread"? Read it again, and tell me why I am damaging this game please.
I've been playing for 3 years by now (give or take). It's a shame my oldest replay is from 2 years ago, when I was able to beat Worthing for the first time.

You have been questioning my intentions and doubting from both my ability to play and my dedication to this game, so here you have it. My highest RP is 1940 and my current RP is 1730. I'm active at least once a day and still invest in the game (in all aspects) so you can come and check for yourselves. I'll ask again: demonstrate you are not one of those people who have not gathered enough courage to leave or play again.

asxlen64 wrote:

oh wow my english is horrible, someone call grammar police. still cant help being rude can you. Havent you seen how many players are calling YOU OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I SAID YOU NEED TO LEARN TO PLAY NICE WITH OTHERS.

I'm being polite. That sentence was not aimed at you, but if you think the coat fits…

And about those who are "calling me out", most of them are not players. More like ghosts of former players, the remnants of a time long gone who do not realize they no longer belong to this existence.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 am

I don't really see how rp should show just how skilled you are at the game. I feel it shows that you both have and are willing to spam, the best cards you got for the current meta. My rp rarely leaves 1300-1400, but that is because I just enjoy playing the game and playing unused cards. I would rather lose by enjoying a battle with fun/unused cards, than to win spamming meta. Could I do it if I trully really really really wanted to? Sure, but I would feel extremely lame and get bored of it very quickly.

Also more on your guys' fight than anything else, I really think all the anger should just be stopped. It's just a game. Either try to enjoy the game, quietly hate it without showing it to everyone, or just leave. The frustration and anger is not worth it. Nothing is going to change no matter how much you vent. I think it is time for you all to start thinking if you really enjoy just playing this game, or if it just isn't worth your time anymore. I personally will keep playing it, but I'm done trying to help it to change for the better. We will just be ignored anyways.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 am

you know im quitting your game quigleaf or whoever you was before. its plain to see you either cant read or dont bother reading so this is my final statement to you which i hope you can understand. You can have alot wins, high rp or anything for that matter, that doesnt make you a real player. all the people you slander and criticize are the true players of alteil. Someday i hope you truly understand what it means cause frankly, you are not even looking at the big picture. I wish you luck with all you achievements cause when it comes down to it, they dont mean anything if you cant share it with someone else. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Quigleaf » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 am

VertuHonagan wrote:I don't really see how rp should show just how skilled you are at the game. I feel it shows that you both have and are willing to spam, the best cards you got for the current meta. My rp rarely leaves 1300-1400, but that is because I just enjoy playing the game and playing unused cards.

After playing with you twice, I must add the following: The best cards for the meta are in the Urgrant file (so no, I don't use them), and your RP rarely leaves 1400-ish because when anyone points your mistakes after you start blaming how OP is X or Y card/combo instead of taking the opportunity to learn and improve you just keep raging.

You could use the same file Worthing is using and have worse results. It's not about the cards, it's always the player using those the defining factor of success.

asxlen64 wrote:all the people you slander and criticize are the true players of alteil

Pulling a No True Scotsman doesn't make you right. Saying those people are "true players" is nothing short of a dellusional argument (how can they be players, if they don't even play?). And you're still avoiding my questions.

Although if the best retorts you can provide are based on informal fallacies, I'm sure you can no longer add anything of my interest to this conversation.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion