EX Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: EX Galore!

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am

FYI I use Worthings Championship file and I have only lost once with it. I rarely ever play it, but it is an easy file to win with. Anyone can win if they have the powerful cards to do so. It isn't that difficult. You just want to threaten and harass every other player in this site. You are like a slightly more intelligent troll than most the others in this forum. Thus the reason why I am just going to say this:

This thread is completely off topic now. Can it get locked? It has no importance anymore. Seeing players constantly bickering is just going to add to the hate on this site and not take it away. I think it is time we start locking and deleting topics when arguments start up. If the people arguing are constantly the same ones, I do believe they should start being handed out warnings and temporary bans. Thanks.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 pm

As a player who plays daily, has beaten some of the best players, and who has spent a considerable amount of money in this game, I actually have to disagree with you quigleaf. When it comes to the quality of this game, the opinions of these former players you denigrate are equally important. There's a reason a lot of companies (including gaming companies) want to try and receive feedback from players who have stopped using their product. How much money someone has spent, how much time a player has played this game, skill level, these things do not make one person's opinion more valid when it comes to feedback on improving the overall gaming experience. Personally, I actually tend to agree with them as they do make a lot of valid points., but that's besides the point.

I will agree that it's strange they're still around though, that's something I can't figure out. If you can't stand the game, why waste time talking about it? I'd personally go find something else to do. I mean, even if they stick around to chat with old friends, why not get organized and agree on a different game to play? That sounds more fun than just standing around complaining about something you don't like. And as much as I agree with them (and enjoy chatting with some of them), it does seem like their tone has become increasingly bitter. Life's too short for that.

Scientiafide

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

OMG squeaky you sound like a complete nab. You better stop now!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:51 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:OMG squeaky you sound like a complete nab. You better stop now!

So if someone posted this on the site that I moderate, I would click a warning button that would assign this user 5 points for flaming other users. This person would receive the message and understand what they got a warning for. If the user keeps posting garbage, they accumulate points and then get suspended. It's a great system and doesn't rely on Rom sending people PMs like "Hey stop being a jackass"
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I think you need to calm down you retarded prick. You've been trolling way too long here yet nobody banned you, so show some appreciation and have some respect, you uneducated brat!
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Part of the problem is there are no consequences for posts like that. Alteil has an unspoken rule that they endorse forum users flaming others.

Also, not matter how dumb I am I will never be as dumb as you <3
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Part of the problem is there are no consequences for posts like that. Alteil has an unspoken rule that they endorse forum users flaming others.

Also, not matter how dumb I am I will never be as dumb as you <3

im guessing that rule is, ignore it till some cries bloody murder about it.

GonFreeces31 wrote:It's a great system and doesn't rely on Rom sending people PMs like "Hey stop being a jackass"

But thats apart of the job that rom enjoys is it not. Besides, i would love a way instead of locking threads, to remove the unneccisary post people add to it, that or create a flame area in off-topic so people could ***** there instead
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 am

Scientiafide wrote:I will agree that it's strange they're still around though, that's something I can't figure out. If you can't stand the game, why waste time talking about it? I'd personally go find something else to do.
Life's too short for that.

Exactly my point.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:

You should be banned for being an ignorant hypocrite prick. Not only are you absolutely retarded, but also have the nerve to slander others.
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Lol. This is coming from someone who's acct got banned and is currently ban evading.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion