EX Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: EX Galore!

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:13 pm

What? Who are you talking about?

Anyways, your answer is incoherent and doesn't follow up. But you can't defend yourself against that fact, so it's understandable.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:What? Who are you talking about?

Anyways, your answer is incoherent and doesn't follow up. But you can't defend yourself against that fact, so it's understandable.

:lol: :lol:
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Scientiafide wrote:I will agree that it's strange they're still around though, that's something I can't figure out. If you can't stand the game, why waste time talking about it? I'd personally go find something else to do. I mean, even if they stick around to chat with old friends, why not get organized and agree on a different game to play? That sounds more fun than just standing around complaining about something you don't like. And as much as I agree with them (and enjoy chatting with some of them), it does seem like their tone has become increasingly bitter. Life's too short for that.

Some of us have investments in this game, and not only of monetary value, but of emotional, temporal, and occupational as well.

It is not the game we dislike, but its treatment by its various founding fathers. Alteil is a great game, with a lot of potential.

Plus most of us don't visit the chat anymore. I for one have a skype group chat with the friends I made in Alteil.
Shirozaki

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:20 pm

least you are lucky, alteil website been giving me so many issues, cant even log in sometimes, alteil.jp still works fine though sigh. hope the new one fixes such issues
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
Scientiafide wrote:I will agree that it's strange they're still around though, that's something I can't figure out. If you can't stand the game, why waste time talking about it? I'd personally go find something else to do. I mean, even if they stick around to chat with old friends, why not get organized and agree on a different game to play? That sounds more fun than just standing around complaining about something you don't like. And as much as I agree with them (and enjoy chatting with some of them), it does seem like their tone has become increasingly bitter. Life's too short for that.

Some of us have investments in this game, and not only of monetary value, but of emotional, temporal, and occupational as well.

It is not the game we dislike, but its treatment by its various founding fathers. Alteil is a great game, with a lot of potential.

Plus most of us don't visit the chat anymore. I for one have a skype group chat with the friends I made in Alteil.

*cough*

Scientiafide

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:21 pm

You never asked. (Though you were present in Her Grace's Haven...)
Shirozaki

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion