Recommended Decklists

User suggestions to improve the game

Recommended Decklists

Postby ErnnLaties » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 am

So, I'm a decent player but not very good at making files. For other card games we get to see meta, especially the results of like top players of a tourney. And there's usually tons of decklists and support.

I think posting decklists should be a bigger thing for Alteil to help those who aren't as good with making files be competitive. I guess for starters -> Ex 12 just came out. Maybe you should create a newsletter talking about the strengths of each card and show a sample file that each card would be good in.
ErnnLaties

Re: Recommended Decklists

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Decklists are great for those who have the cards to build the files, but given how hard it is to acquire specific cards in this game, I think it might be a lot more helpful to discuss individual card strengths and uses, and teach players how to build a strong file.

Scientiafide

Postby NitroDino » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Well I can give you decklists, just ask which card:

Here is an example file for EX 12 Raste in Mid Solar Kingdom

Standard Open Refugee -> Unwanted Charity -> Miffrye (Guardian against lvl 2 rushes)
NitroDino

Postby ErnnLaties » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Cool thanks a lot :)

Sadly, I think refess is the sphere I am worst at. I tried the new SKs but I feel so vulnerable trying to put units out, so it feels kinda slow until the whole combo is out.

I like files where you are good right off the bat, or turn 3 with maybe 2 units on the field but waiting for a few more friends.

Right now I kinda wanna make a grimcount file using Ariande or even that 5 star from set... 10? whatever her name is. not sure how to go about it. and having too many bernets is kind of a waste of space cuz they are just support with 0 atk. they should not have take away her do damagex10 grimcount away from her :(
ErnnLaties

Postby Jazzock » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 am

Lol bernet is epic in lvl 3 grimcount because she makes ur tank (ie mirelia) atk immune =D
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby NitroDino » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 am

Not sure if this file will work, needs to be tested. It is a build used to enable Mirelia 3*. I think the best fit for her is this file:

Some combos that come to my mind with her:
- user Mage Knight Vanguard/ Gigantic Illusion to hit for 50 dmg and let her tank with 30 DF and 60 HP for that turn, next turn she will have RNG 1 and can use the column skill
- if she is in front row and has RNG 1 you can use Flying Sorceress to put one enemy unit out of range and in column, so she will kill 2 units. Flying Sorceress can be used for both skills to manipulate enemy the position of enemy units
- use EX Bernet or Regus Combat Sorceress to manipulate her RNG, EX Bernet doesn't have AT but she can lock grims and raise really fast grimcount. Combat Sorc is more offensive and can give herself or 1 more unit AT boosts
- Disorientation will make all units on both sides RNG = 1, if you use that grim you can weaken your opponents ranged units and use the grimcount column skill (this grim won't affect Mirelia and Ascarat either).
NitroDino

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

ErnnLaties wrote:So, I'm a decent player but not very good at making files. For other card games we get to see meta, especially the results of like top players of a tourney. And there's usually tons of decklists and support.

I think posting decklists should be a bigger thing for Alteil to help those who aren't as good with making files be competitive. I guess for starters -> Ex 12 just came out. Maybe you should create a newsletter talking about the strengths of each card and show a sample file that each card would be good in.

Realistically speaking, they can't manage this!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau