Gardens of Evil

Strategies and Card File Construction

Gardens of Evil

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Hosts on imgur cuz alteil forum picture control sux.

When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Re: Gardens of Evil

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

I'd guess your second soul fails a lot. If you do a 1-gen-4 open your plant lady will likely get smashed by any rush or the violet will get iczered into prematurely. If you do a 2-1-gen-4 open your tiger will likely activate the soul, most of the time giving you back a salamander and a tiger (both of which you might not need) and an offensively weak open like that will get completely smashed by any rush especially if you aren't using damage souls to help you take field control.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: Gardens of Evil

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I'd guess your second soul fails a lot. If you do a 1-gen-4 open your plant lady will likely get smashed by any rush or the violet will get iczered into prematurely. If you do a 2-1-gen-4 open your tiger will likely activate the soul, most of the time giving you back a salamander and a tiger (both of which you might not need) and an offensively weak open like that will get completely smashed by any rush especially if you aren't using damage souls to help you take field control.

Actually, it doesn't fail a lot at all. Natasha summons her own tanks, so it's fine most of the time. There are some level fours you need to look out for, but against a normal rush, you can summon twice a turn from level three onwards.

I'll post a replay against a rush.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Return to Annarose's Sanctum