EX 12 Rundown and Review

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: EX 12 Rundown and Review

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Ernn I basically quit cause most of my friends in game started leaving and after I joined the dev team people started to treat me less like a friend and more like some urban legend and a lot of hatred directed at management turned towards me..

I can't fathom how a student who is supposedly smart be on the testing team, I bet it's a lie, you're probably not even going for a degree, yadayada, soforth.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Thx worthing for the review, I think it's a really good idea for the new players. If you can post replay it will be even better.
Dean

Postby Scientiafide » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:01 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Ernn I pretty much just stick around to troll the forum. I haven't played in like two years maybe. Ask jazzock he's managed to have some success with it.

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:Definitely a welcome improvement on the forums: advice on the new cards from Worthing himself.

Looking forward to this kind of thread become a constant reality after every release.

This used to be common practice but at some point people started to only care about trolling and being toxic.

Ernn I basically quit cause most of my friends in game started leaving and after I joined the dev team people started to treat me less like a friend and more like some urban legend and a lot of hatred directed at management turned towards me. I also grew really apathetic after a bunch of unfortunate events relating to alteil. Right now I'm having a lot more fun with LoL and watching anime and don't really want to come back. Plus, being a grad student I'm not sure I can afford this game.

So I guess if you can't beat em, join em? XD

Scientiafide

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:17 pm

wow, getting some attn already :p

Anyways, I think I have the "I have way too many cards" problem. I can't keep track of everything that is good... and I'm not so good at making decklists. Maybe I'm not even playing the right sphere? lol

I play falkow like I would an aggro gowen file, and I spam return to force an sp advantage, when really maybe the problem would be a lot simpler if i just did sp drain to start instead lol. It sucks all my fav art is usually on Falkow cards.

I really want grimcount to be good, but it's missing a lot of important stuff, like a free reviver, or a low level tank that can kill stuff. changing the bernets to support only instead of a low level killing machine... and Vondora being level 5 endgame... still looking for a perfect early game sp genning or 0 sp using unit for grimcount. i don't like how new Mirelia has such low atk and needs sp to atk.

on that note... maybe some forum mod should have moved the recent posts to a new post? I feel we are beginning to stray from talking about ex 12 strategy lol
ErnnLaties

Postby Jazzock » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 am

If you want, I can probably do a small guide for Lv3 grimcount :?

Believe it or not, they actually have very good file flow so you don't really notice spending SP for skills.

Just ask if you want one and I'll do it lol :lol:
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby ErnnLaties » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 am

doooo eet!

I really have trouble with the opening. never know if i should go cath > sage or how did you know to do ariete first, etc. and what units do u put in/take out with the new ex? are there any other super rare cards from past sets that you may not have that would be useful?

and what about endgame? would it be better to take out a unit to put in classic level 4 Mirelia? what about grimcount in general? haha.

cards off the top of my head:
Gafc, Hirume, Nereis, Mirelia, Alna, that level 4 crab with def

set 12 stuff -> giant illusion open dude, battle mage, Princess Bernet (like 3 kinds - including Ariete)

etc.etc. forbidden key maybe even?
ErnnLaties

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion