Ex: Chaos Noze close

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Ex: Chaos Noze close

Postby randomguy00 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 pm

[conditional use/MAX HP 70 or lower] Send two [subtype: Magic Doll] from your cemetery out of the game, and this unit gets MAX HP+10 and is fully healed.

I've observed and played several battles where noze has completely ignored the conditional.

Also, was it part of her design to have her still remove a doll and not revive when she dies with only one doll in the cem and to have her action also be able to kill her own units?
randomguy00

Re: Ex: Chaos Noze close

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Nice catches, if they are really bugs.

Her action skill kills any units with hp 30 or lower, so yeah, it can hit your own units too.

I don't think her close skill should remove the 1 magic doll and not revive. it should leave that last doll in the cem, but could simply be a coding problem (since it does sound kinda complicated).

for the conditional on the close -> are you saying you managed to kill Noze 3 times? Because the first time it activates -> it makes her max hp 70. the second time, it would still go off cuz her hp is 70, so it would bring it up to 80. the 3rd time, she should just close, unless a max hp ss went off
ErnnLaties

Postby randomguy00 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 pm

My opponent killed her thrifce, but she didn't actually close the third time, instead healing to MAX HP 90.

On the other note, I think the close was written so that she would remove the cem'd dolls first and then revive if 2 were removed, so the lone copy would be sent away then she dies. I really don't like that >>.
randomguy00

Postby shadowsketch » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

I had sent Logress a bug report about it, according to him it's fixed. It's still not fixed?

This is what I sent him:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... d9b87b772a

EX Chaos Noze lives past having 80 Max HP, gets up to 90 Max HP.
shadowsketch

Postby randomguy00 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Hmm, i haven't checked it out yet. Thanks for the update
randomguy00

Return to Fellana's Laboratory