If you could errata a single card...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: If you could errata a single card...

Postby Lecaf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

Return: Open Skill SP cost change from 0 to 1.
Lecaf

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

That's too steep!!!

I mean with the Owl Sage nerf!!! He won't be generating sp with his Rng of 1!!! How else will all those fallow abuser abuse it?
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby urizen'sforum » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 am

You cannot nerf return by changing it's actual value, it would be unplayable. You guys know this completely come on. Anything but a turn restriction or lock grims in file for x turn or something like that is over the top and you all know it.
urizen'sforum

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 am

nah let's do to return what we did to Kaldroa.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 am

How about we trade return nerf for mikasha, mirelia, and vonderam buffs?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Anima13 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:52 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:How about we trade return nerf for mikasha, mirelia, and vonderam buffs?

Gon you demand not enough.

A serious nerf of the mechanism return has direct impact on the performance of like ca 700?? or so cards (lvl1-4 in all spheres)?
Have fun rebalancing.
Anima13

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Just keep return the way it is, buff wrath of the sea lord to get rid of the falkow-1 clause and add proper ways for refess to deal with falkow (to also help against stuff like diondora and volfied rather than only the grims I'd suggest placing some "unit can not be returned to file (for x turns)" mechanics to the card pool. Maybe also add a way to more easily handle owl sages for refess, mechanism to prevent oneshotting by things like grimcount, etc).
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Lecaf » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:10 pm

WhiteDragon2 wrote:Just keep return the way it is, buff wrath of the sea lord to get rid of the falkow-1 clause and add proper ways for refess to deal with falkow (to also help against stuff like diondora and volfied rather than only the grims I'd suggest placing some "unit can not be returned to file (for x turns)" mechanics to the card pool. Maybe also add a way to more easily handle owl sages for refess, mechanism to prevent oneshotting by things like grimcount, etc).

Instead of nerfing a card that makes 99% of level 3 files unplayable, let's buff all cards with the same mechanic!

A return on t2 and/or t3 is sometimes game over. Tempo gain is too impactful in the game so early for that price. People in this game don't understand the concept of tempo, so I'm not going to bother explaining it. No, having return cost 1 more SP won't make it unplayable. It will go from
3 of in every falkow ---> 1 of in every falkow file, maybe more depending on what your strategy is.
Lecaf

Postby VertuHonagan » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 pm

How about instead of returning a card make it engage the card and make the card ignore every single affect that could be done to it. since return keeps cards off the field for 3 turns I should think this would be a fair trade off without costing 6 sp to the one that gets returned.

Not only does return keep a unit from being on field for 3 turns, it also costs the one getting returned 6 sp. 3sp and 2 turns to play it the first time. It gets returned now players pays another 3sp and 2 turns to get it on field. For just a measly 3 sp the player of return is gaining huge advantages. Now with withdrawal strategy its even more staggered.

Entire files have to be built around countering returns. It's completely ridiculous. I hope with alteil 2 we do away with return just like jp did.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Jazzock » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:I hope with alteil 2 we do away with return just like jp did.

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2911

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2332

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2226

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=317

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=421

That's the grims I think... (I can't actually read Japanese...)Still though, a2 has returns, and it seems more units with return abilities then a1...

VertuHonagan wrote:Entire files have to be built around countering returns.
And shade. Don't forget shade.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion