If you could errata a single card...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: If you could errata a single card...

Postby Icyglare » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:21 am

Yea, don't let Callonia's way of talking about A2 convince you that they restarted because of returns or that A2 doesn't have any. It's there in many different forms and it's also easier to cem a unit also.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Jazzock. I do know that A2 has very very few return cards, but all of them have conditionals and are not worth it, as A2 also has grims that can summon a unit instantly onto the field.

Icy: Confused by Calonia? I mainly play A2 and Lavato Heroes on the jp server. I've never once seen a single return card or send to cemetary card played(Unless of course it was a file destruction file which sent them from file to cemetary. Not from field.). There are a ton of max hp hate and set cards hp = 0 though. The only cards that get sent to cemetary from field from my experience are the new sphere. The new spheres close skill sends them to the cemetary automatically.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Icyglare » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:13 pm

When people talk about returns, it can mean LV3 Return or the Return Mechanic but we don't make that distinction very often.

When Callonia talked about A2, the distinction wasn't made. So I went over to A2's website to look at the card list but even before I got there, I looked at the prebuilts they were selling and sure enough the Falkow one had the Return mechanic in there.

- Of course I"m not talking about self cem-ing.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion