3-Star Free Daily Lotto Next Week

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Postby Logress » Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Put some kick in your slow days, next week get Free 3-stars Monday-Thursday! Just duel once and pull from the free lotto each day! That's four three-star cards next week for everyone.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: 3-Star Free Daily Lotto Next Week

Postby Romdeau » Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Does anyone else see the irony in how fast the vanity promotion thread exploded with activity when it was first posted, but this thread is practically ignored even though Alteil has never done something like this before?
Romdeau

Postby harvest4god » Mon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

It's cause there is nothing to troll here. Leaves the main trollers with nothing to say.

BUT I will say something. Nice promo guys, keep em coming.
harvest4god

Postby Aoi » Mon May 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Er Good job alteil, I think its generally accepted that this 3* free lotto is a good thing even if it lasts only 4 days. Not much else to say except maybe wanting this to happen more often or having people post what they got. By the way I got Fountain Knight/ Elneth... she could use a buff.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Scientiafide » Mon May 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Romdeau wrote:Does anyone else see the irony in how fast the vanity promotion thread exploded with activity when it was first posted, but this thread is practically ignored even though Alteil has never done something like this before?

Irony? You're going to have to elaborate cause I'm not seeing it.

I believe generally speaking, people tend to either react when they see something they really like, or something they don't like. Anything else generally doesn't demand a response; this event falls into that category. The vanity promotion was atrocious, so I'm not surprised you got backlash. This event, on the other hand, isn't really a big deal.

We kind of expect you to constantly deliver a product we will enjoy, it's your job to do so and we pay you to do it. You're not going to get praise every single time you succeed; now, if you consistently do it for a long period of time, or do an exceptional job in any given instance then yes you will probably get praise. But let's be real, do you really expect us to laud over every single minute thing you do?

Scientiafide

Postby Shirozaki » Mon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

...? We've never had a promotion like that? Check your memory, pup.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyglare » Mon May 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Romdeau wrote:Does anyone else see the irony in how fast the vanity promotion thread exploded with activity when it was first posted, but this thread is practically ignored even though Alteil has never done something like this before?

Yea, most threads are pretty dead unless people got negative things to say.

Scientiafide wrote:We kind of expect you to constantly deliver a product we will enjoy, it's your job to do so and we pay you to do it. You're not going to get praise every single time you succeed

Reminds me of taxpayer argument against police officers, etc. I pay taxes so I'm paying for your salary, it's your job to serve me so...(so forth).

-

And, we've done this promotion before but I remember last time, the community was comparing what everyone got. On my gowen acct, I got a Delrare and I finally see the reasoning behind the last errata for him.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GOSCAR » Mon May 06, 2013 6:24 pm

1. It has done something like this before.
2. We see Alteil sinking so why bother trolling something so transparent as an attempt to draw people in.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Scientiafide » Mon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Icyglare wrote:

Yea, most threads are pretty dead unless people got negative things to say.

Scientiafide wrote:We kind of expect you to constantly deliver a product we will enjoy, it's your job to do so and we pay you to do it. You're not going to get praise every single time you succeed

Reminds me of taxpayer argument against police officers, etc. I pay taxes so I'm paying for your salary, it's your job to serve me so...(so forth).

-

And, we've done this promotion before but I remember last time, the community was comparing what everyone got. On my gowen acct, I got a Delrare and I finally see the reasoning behind the last errata for him.

Seriously? It's almost like you can't stand any negative criticism for this game whatsoever. Tell me, what exactly was so wrong about my statement that it made you feel compelled to try and correct me?

Scientiafide

Postby Icyglare » Mon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

I didn't correct a thing, I'm just saying what it sounds like.
-
(not related to above posts) It's not like I dislike negative criticism but I'm not a fan of bad arguments/attacks.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard