Favorite card from each sphere

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Favorite card from each sphere

Postby okeyna4 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 am

Refess: Folrart. Guardian Best refess tanker in game.

Lawtai: Death Maker. The most op grimore in game

Gowen: Dragon Slayer / Bringer. One man army

Falkow: Return. No explanation needed
okeyna4

Postby kirk22 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:Lawtia: Knight of Crest / Langbart The only Knight that crest has! He buffs allies and himself on counter. Though I wish his counter would hit any unit in range, but meh. Great pixie counter. You can almost never fail with him vs pixies. Duchy of Crest is my favorite subtype and he is their lone Knight. Love his art too!

Langbert isn't a knight though. He's a captain. Plus crest has 10 knights according to the card list.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 pm

And yet he is called the Knight of Crest. I know the game classifies him as a captain, but it must be because he is such an amazing Knight for the crest that he is the captain of the Crests Knights. ;D

Also wow...Looking at the card list there really are quite a few knights. Some of which I don't think belong in the category either.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Shadow1798 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Refess - 5th Shrine Leader / Judie
Back when UD was still a thing, I played a lot of Mid-Refess and my two free cards were almost always Judie. Her ability to clear out sacrifice units so my other units hit relevant enemies is quite useful.

Lawtia - Magic Doll -Exorcist-
I get a mean sort of joy whenever a mid-file does something ridiculous like open EX Girl Merc and then after 2/3 turns you wreck them so bad they'll never be able to field enough units to beat you.

Gowen - Giant Gorilla
I really dislike most Gowen monsters, but I've multisphered multiple times to try and find better monsters to heal and revive with this card. It's just fun to play.

Falkow - Withdrawal Strategy
A return that allows you to reuse powerful open skills and often get over on people early who think they're being witty by not killing a moxie or something.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby urizen'sforum » Mon May 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Reffess-oversoul, the reffess tidal wave.
Lawtia-Death's embrace, it's lost some luster nowadays since galfc ss makes this less usefull to some extent, but still feels so LAWTIA, Deathmaker comes close but I felt like I liked it for the same reasons I like fire arrow
Gowen-Fire arrow, easilly the most aesthetically pleasing card
Falcow-Rassam, old school mid red with rassam endgame was my favorite file ever and is still my highest win streak and rp
urizen'sforum

Postby Icyglare » Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:And yet he is called the Knight of Crest. I know the game classifies him as a captain, but it must be because he is such an amazing Knight for the crest that he is the captain of the Crests Knights. ;D

Also wow...Looking at the card list there really are quite a few knights. Some of which I don't think belong in the category either.

I was thinking about that the other day when I saw Lapierre's text, she's the captain of the shrine knights but not a shrine knight. I think it'd be cool if she was and then we can add her as a late game unit. Her speed and skill seems to fit right in.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Aoi » Mon May 06, 2013 8:02 pm

They could get traits like, Saint Saber/ Lapierre: Shrine Knight Division 1 Leader: Treated as Shrine Knight Subtype. A couple other cards that could have this added are Gunner Girl/Yuni with something like Founder of Merc Nation, Ben as well could get one, and Mikasha as founder of WK.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:21 am

Spam post #9247
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Generals orders
Bitter destiny
Mercenary
Shear winds
Icyman2

Postby bullrex » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:31 am

Refess - Bastandorra : Awesome art, the only other dragon emperor that I have. His counter skill is pretty great considering the fact that he's got pretty high hp, and a pretty strong skill. Cait sith comes closely second, being one of my most used soul skill in refess files

Lawtia - Zu-Jyuva : My favorite dragon emperor, well to be honest he's the only original dragon emperor that I have being a relatively low leveled free player who left the game for some time, but his close skill is definitely a great ting to use while you have beefy units and his ss pretty buys you a free turn against lots of files

Gowen - Bringer : Great skills, has one of my, if not my most favorite artin the game , and one of the easier to utilize anchors

Falkow - Falkow is my least played sphere, mainly because back when I just started I could never actually use most of its cards and ended up almost always recycling any Falkow cards I get not caring about rarity or use :oops: , I even went ahead and recycled good cards like Volfied, Balmoa, and Chamail :roll: . And because of that in all my spheres I have the least amount of cards in Falkow but one of the cards I actually managed to sorta use and like is probably Ruuca, because she's a fun card to use and provide a pretty great end game. Plus her arts awesome XD

Sorry for the long post :P :mrgreen:
Image Image
Highest stack so far, let's see if I can beat this one day
bullrex

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion