Would you like to be a Yuni City Duelist?

Re: Would you like to be a Yuni City Duelist?

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

You didn't hear? Disney bought the rights on your guild, they're going to make a cheaply animated princess cartoon out of it. And you get nothing.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby 2xDouble30 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Well, look who's (partially) back.
Too bad about YCD, but glad to see you well.

Wah, thanks. :D

Yes, this is all I can do... I should be fully functional in perhaps two weeks, with my master plan and all. For the moment, just imagine me as a demolished robot with only the left eye light working, blinking messages of affection in morse code.

oooo oo -o-- o- ooo

ooo oooo oo o-o ---
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 pm

I'd rather not, as I planned to sleep well tonight.
(Hiyao Shiro?)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby 2xDouble30 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 am

The last of the first and the first of the last.

I think I remember making that same exact mistake while deciphering a message off the back of a cereal box. It drove me crazy until dad pointed it out to me. Something about those triples...
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Postby sgtsagara » Sat May 04, 2013 8:41 pm

In the past I never saw a purpose for joining a guild in Alteil. In other games guilds could be crucial, but for Alteil the were often just... there. But now it seems more emphasis is being placed on guilds for weekly events. And I think that is wise. Like other games the experience of Alteil is now enhanced through guild membership. Which means I have reason to pursue a guild. I would like to be in one of the top guilds so I figured I might as well start off with the guild that's been at the top of the ranking for the past few weeks. As I mentioned in another thread... I am being as transparent as possible about this. My primary reason for joining now is because of the advantages gained through the weekly events. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to be a team player. I will help out as much as possible within the limits of my free time dedicated to Alteil. I will bring to the table a player who has been playing the game since day 1 of US Alteil. I have recorded at least 2000 total games over several accounts. I would bring four different accounts, two mains and two lesser accounts. But even with the lesser accounts I still typically play enough to participate in weekly events. Please let me know if I could join. Thanks.
sgtsagara

Postby Khiruki » Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Take it easy!

Can you give the names for some of your accounts? I don't actually know who you are...
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby sgtsagara » Sun May 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Khiruki wrote:Take it easy!

Can you give the names for some of your accounts? I don't actually know who you are...

I always take it easy. I have plenty of other things in my life to get riled up over. Alteil is not on that list. :D

Actually you do know me. But you probably only know me through my other main account. I sent you a PM with the names of all my accounts.
sgtsagara

Postby sgtsagara » Thu May 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Has the pass changed for the YCD guild forum? I cannot access it today.
sgtsagara

Postby kirk22 » Thu May 09, 2013 3:37 pm

sgtsagara wrote:Has the pass changed for the YCD guild forum? I cannot access it today.

It has. You should have gotten a message about it.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby sgtsagara » Thu May 09, 2013 5:21 pm

I never got the PM. Perhaps because I'm so new?

However, a couple of kind YCD members (ty to Ruki and Aoi) have sent me the new pass.
sgtsagara

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat