- Have prices become lower?
Yes. It wasn't an across the board price cut, but rather better cost per content. As always, only aim for events.
- Are we getting more cards per pack?
No, but better CPC as mentioned.
- Has their been a new balancing team in place?
Yes, but same old stuff. They do ninja patch when something is obviously wrong though. Greatest outcries now are OPDillate, meta buncles with chamail + sk2 SS, and some people still think ellie spam + Zu is uncounterable.
- Has the player base grown by any significant margin?
No, but game is stabilizing. Projections of population increase when all game engine and visual revamp finishes then the marketing starts.
- Is Return still a problem for Refeese?
Yes, same with other spheres. But refeese counters with insane SP gen and and longevity making it competitive.