EX 12 Review

Strategies and Card File Construction

EX 12 Review

Postby Khiruki » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Gowen

Garden Queen/Natasha- She's confuzzling. And she molests your lawtia levels, like Colossal Ork. Still, summon is fun, and technically gens 1SP for every summon she makes that isn't Blitz Beetles. Tentatively give her 7/10 for now. She seems unwieldy, but is definitely unique.

EX: Staff Master/Mureria- She's something. Staff Slash... haa. Anyways, she can buff up your Martial Artists with her action skill, and can deal some mass damage. I wouldn't call her a must-add like Dandan, but is definitely somebody to consider. 7/10

Falkow

7th Successor/ Ariande- Turn 1, she does piddly damage to a random enemy. Turn 2, mega smash lancer for 1SP. Turn 3, back to piddly damage. I guess she's not bad. Pair her up with some RNG manipulation and you'll get a lot more out of her. 8/10
EDIT: Another case of API not having full info. She now has slash at RNG2.

EX: Princess of Regus/Bernet- The RNG manipulation Ariande needs. Gogogo! Can also lock grimoires, which is nice. 8/10

Lawtia

Servant of the Grave/Cornelia- MAID DOLLY! +5 points! Decent stats to survive an Allind Bomb! Can hit like a truck to a row later in the game! Can remove cards from enemy cemetery! Can mass revive! Super cute dolly! A very nice character. 8+5= 13/10.

EX: Chaos Form/Noze- Pretty cool skills. Corruption auto skill, instant kills to corrupted units. Pretty bad stats for a lvl 6 though. At least she has average AGI. 7.5/10
EDIT: Seems she has a reviving close. Okay. Makes her more likely to go off, and makes her a stronger end game for dollies.

Refess

New Prophet/Raste- I do believe this guy pretty much power-creeped Aisha. He does her counter activation for free on an Auto, and has a MaxHP hate skill that reduces to 0. For 1SP. 8.5/10 for now, but he seems strong.
EDIT: Looks like another case of API-card discrepancy. Action skill is 2SP. I'll keep the rating, but now he seems more linked to his old version.

EX: 3rd Shrine Leader/Ridrea- Huh. Can be a pretty scary endgame for Shrine Knights, if she were a bit faster. Not bad though. She is a shrine knight, so she gets all the buffs. Only thing is that lvl 4. But eh. Run her with Meltiria and Shrines will have some serious cemetery recursion. 8/10

Overall, refess got some really strong looking additions. Lawtia got some cute toys, while Falkow got decent stuff. Gowen... not terrible from my view, but definitely new stuff.

Of note: All information is from looking up the cards in the API. I have already noted a discrepancy between the API info for Natasha and her actual in-game skills. So some ratings may be based off incorrect information.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Re: EX 12 Review

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Thanks a lot! I am not in mood to read through the skills as they are presented in alteil anymore due to getting used to other card games layouts. :lol:
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby caeser » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:20 am

Bump.

Its been out a while. I haven't seen too much use out of these. There were a bunch of Natasha files for a while. I've seen some Noze lately, but again, not too much of the rest.

What's your opinion of this EX:?
caeser

Postby Khiruki » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 am

Khiruki wrote:Gowen

Garden Queen/Natasha- She's confuzzling. And she molests your lawtia levels, like Colossal Ork. Still, summon is fun, and technically gens 1SP for every summon she makes that isn't Blitz Beetles. Tentatively give her 7/10 for now. She seems unwieldy, but is definitely unique.

Rating stays. She's not terrible, but not particularly meta changing. She's a fun toy, though.

EX: Staff Master/Mureria- She's something. Staff Slash... haa. Anyways, she can buff up your Martial Artists with her action skill, and can deal some mass damage. I wouldn't call her a must-add like Dandan, but is definitely somebody to consider. 7/10

I consider her a must add. As far as Martial Artist support goes, she's actually a viable unit to drop first to get rolling on AGI. She makes your field of Martial Artists fast as balls; combo'd with their decent HP and damage output turns them into lightning bruisers. 7->8/10

Falkow

7th Successor/ Ariande- Turn 1, she does piddly damage to a random enemy. Turn 2, mega smash lancer for 1SP. Turn 3, back to piddly damage. I guess she's not bad. Pair her up with some RNG manipulation and you'll get a lot more out of her. 8/10
EDIT: Another case of API not having full info. She now has slash at RNG2.

EX: Princess of Regus/Bernet- The RNG manipulation Ariande needs. Gogogo! Can also lock grimoires, which is nice. 8/10

These two... not much to say about them. Together, they make a new file type that is more resilient than most Falkow rushes while dealing massive damage. EX: Bernet has some uses outside of Grimcount with Wizard Kingdom, but overall both units are solid. Rating: no change.

Lawtia

Servant of the Grave/Cornelia- MAID DOLLY! +5 points! Decent stats to survive an Allind Bomb! Can hit like a truck to a row later in the game! Can remove cards from enemy cemetery! Can mass revive! Super cute dolly! A very nice character. 8+5= 13/10.

Aye. She's strong and cute still. Though I do note the most I've seen her was in the back line of Mid Refess Solar Kingdom. If you don't take her out, she'll force you to fight against the most resilient field besides undeads again. Tentative +.5 point to 13.5 (+5 cuteness bonus!)/10.

EX: Chaos Form/Noze- Pretty cool skills. Corruption auto skill, instant kills to corrupted units. Pretty bad stats for a lvl 6 though. At least she has average AGI. 7.5/10
EDIT: Seems she has a reviving close. Okay. Makes her more likely to go off, and makes her a stronger end game for dollies.

Hm. I personally didn't get much use from her, though maybe someone else had more luck. Not going to touch her rating, though I do note she is a tad unwieldy to me.

Refess

New Prophet/Raste- I do believe this guy pretty much power-creeped Aisha. He does her counter activation for free on an Auto, and has a MaxHP hate skill that reduces to 0. For 1SP. 8.5/10 for now, but he seems strong.
EDIT: Looks like another case of API-card discrepancy. Action skill is 2SP. I'll keep the rating, but now he seems more linked to his old version.

Not quite as strong as how he first looked. Still very strong though in conjunction with units with counter skills. -.5 point to 8/10.

EX: 3rd Shrine Leader/Ridrea- Huh. Can be a pretty scary endgame for Shrine Knights, if she were a bit faster. Not bad though. She is a shrine knight, so she gets all the buffs. Only thing is that lvl 4. But eh. Run her with Meltiria and Shrines will have some serious cemetery recursion. 8/10

She's cool. Not going to change her rating.

Overall, refess got some really strong looking additions. Lawtia got some cute toys, while Falkow got decent stuff. Gowen... not terrible from my view, but definitely new stuff.

Overall, the initial ratings were pretty accurate. Was pleasantly surprised with EX: Mureria. She is the EX12 card I've used the most, and I can say that 1 SP double attack with snowballing AGI and decent HP makes martial artists scary. With Dista's open buff, she can one-shot Toromea, allowing her to even outpace Refess Warriors. Once she clears 5-6 AGI, the other martial artists follow. Dan Dan is a lot scarier at 5 AGI. And he wasn't exactly a wuss at 3 AGI.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Jazzock » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Her (Mureria) 2SP double slash was winning me the game vs mermaids (pwning emana), at least until Dandan decided it was a good idea to lose an agi roll to Shufas.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Return to Annarose's Sanctum