New files

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: New files

Postby Aoi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Dilate Themed file went for as many style points as possible.
Edit: didn;t remember that this was the old version, remove dryad and fairy dance put song of the nightsinger and ignition.

Rouge file created after finding that opening brave soldier-ronin girl-rouge wasn't bad.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Hmm, that second file sure looks familiar aoy XD

Scientiafide

Postby Aoi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Did I copy somebody by accident? :o
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Aoi, go look at the last batch of files that I posted on page 2. Your 2 files are a lot like mine, except I went falkow for Dilate and Ibert for the dilate file instead of Lawtia. Then for the rougeerst file I learned that ronin girl was just not strong enough for the files so took her out for Dullin. Which is great with fierte. ;D
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Aoi » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:48 pm

lol you already knew I was running that dilate file since I talked about it in chat and oh that rouge file, but mine looks greatly different, since Im using ss that rank up your units, and pretty much only running high rank up units. But yeah totally did not see that rouge file before making mind D:.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:27 am

Yeah, I knew you had the Dilate file, but you weren't using all the Dilates! So I made mine to show off the dual sphere one. It works very well! I just wish I had more crimson hero / Dilates.

As for the rouge file, I originally tried using one just like yours except mine didn't work and I fought nothing but high defense units that I could never damage. So I had to change it and that's how my Rouge file was born.
VertuHonagan

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 am

so many dilates, but what about dilate EX did you not add him(or not have him) and dont forget the dilate jr
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Aoi » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah I have dilate jr in there, he is the open. I didn't include ex dilate solely because I only have 2 copies of him, and dilbert well it just didn't seem like it was worth the effort and it would give me too many rng1 units. Ah and yeah I see your point high def really hurts the rouge file, though my ss usually allows me to power my way through since it increases their atk, but I was thinking about removing knight apprentice or yuni and using new torte as tech to deal with def.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:32 am

I don't think I own Ex: Dilate as I have every Dilate in my card pool in the Dilate file, but I could be mistaken. I will take another look just to be sure. Aoi, My last matched I practically soloed with Dilate and Ibert. xD

The new Torte should work for it. :)
VertuHonagan

Postby worthing » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:21 am

worthing

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum