How to Edit My Card File

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

How to Edit My Card File

Postby Monox D. I-Fly » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to Alteil and I've just finished the Tutorial several days ago. However, I kept losing the battle against the first NPC and then I realized that I have 50 cards in my collection and the deck only needs 30 cards, so I decided to edit my deck. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure it out how to edit it. I have gone to the FAQ page, and it was explained how to edit my deck. However, I just got stuck when they mention about swapping cards in the Card File with the ones in the Library. Here is the problem: I couldn't find the Library button! Can you guys help me to figure it out how to see cards in my Library while editing my deck?
Monox D. I-Fly

Re: How to Edit My Card File

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Start the game (log in), press the alteil button and then press the file button. You're now in the file editor (or deck editor as it'd be named in other card games). You'll see ten bars with the numbers from 1 up to 10 on them. These are file slots where you can create a new file. Your file should be in the first slot so if you want to change it press the button with 1. Now press the ok button, you can find it at the bottem of the screen.
The cards in your library should appear to the left of our file. Just press a card in the library and then press a card in your file to switch them. Below the library you see the buttons back and next which help you cycle trough you're library as one page usually doesn't show all your cards. I hope that helps, but feel free to ask if there are still questions.

On a side note you should be able to beat the level 5 NPC with a non edited starter. You can always ask people for advice on this. It may be useful to read these threads first though, they're about basic game mechanics and the current starters:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6892
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13700
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby ChiYoung » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 am

When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:06 pm

I feel the content of this thread is more appropriate for the beginner's forums, so I have moved this topic.
Romdeau

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 pm

You're not a real mod! Stop that.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby 2xDouble30 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 pm

In Chrome, you can drag your tab out as a separate window. Would save you a bit of censoring time.
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom