Lv Rebirth

User suggestions to improve the game

Lv Rebirth

Postby Aoi » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 am

Due to becoming aware of the no lv up cards after lv 300 thing, I propose a free lv up reset once you hit lv 300 that would send your lv back to 15. That way rebirthed players can't go into Crest. After rebirthing you would gain some sort of symbol showing that you rebirthed. For how exp would work since Im pretty sure people still want to beat up these rebirthed players for exp more then 15 and rebirthed players still want to gain exp as if they were a low lv. I propose that the system would keep track of your total lv, and would dish out exp to the enemy by the difference in total lv and their total lv if their current lv is higher then the rebirthed current lv, but when you win against a enemy, it would give you exp based on the difference of current lv and enemies current lv. Er I might have created some kinda weird error with that exp system, so please comment and put in suggestions on how to fix that.

Also in addition to this there should be a lv reset potion which acts like a rebirth, except you pay for it with gran. Not sure what the price should be on that.
ImageImage
Aoi

Re: Lv Rebirth

Postby Icyglare » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:22 am

Dare I say it?

Prestige Mode!
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 pm

I like the prestige mode idea.
I would offer the option sooner then lvl300 though. Each prestige gives you +1 Fileslot, +1 replay slot, a symbol and/or avatar item?
angelspawns

Postby LoneKnight » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Except, you kinda want to go down in levels because you get cards less frequent as you level more, plus you also get ess XP from wins.

So it's not prestige, it's "do this or feel like an idiot".

Also, going down in levels would mean that giving up to new players wouldn't award them XP for like 6 levels/people would be handing out less XP in general.

Maybe just finally rework the leveling system so it doesn't suck?
LoneKnight

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 pm

What if people get additional exp when they beat a 'higher prestige'? So 1st prestiges give exp x2, 2nd prestiges give exp x3, etc.
Problem solved?

Btw, this IS us trying to rework the current leveling system so it doesnt suck... ;)
angelspawns

Postby LoneKnight » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

This is applying a patch, not a rework/fix.

Rework would be something like:
-You get a goodie every level (having dead levels is just confusing for newbies as well as dishonest; if you want people to grind 5 times as much for a level make them have to earn 5 times as much XP, not not get anything for 5 levels).
-XP gained based on time spent playing (with some system making purposely elongating matches undesirable).
-Loser gains half XP intead of like, 2.
-XP for a level doesn't get raised unless the rewards are also raised. So no having to grind 10 times as much for the same rewards 20 levels ago.
LoneKnight

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:03 pm

I agree having empty levels doesnt make sense. I still don't see why one idea has to exclude the other...
angelspawns

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:02 am

Wasn't this no lvl up card at 300+ fixed?
Icyman2

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 am

Yeah, i thought this was fixed when this was first discovered and Worthing made a scene?

also, advertising my suggestion since its relevant here:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14618
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby sunbunman » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:04 pm

I approve of the level reset, after getting to lvl 300 you lose one of the biggest incentives to play...
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau