Triple Changer Lotto Results

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Triple Changer Lotto Results

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Callonia, you know what's my favorite move for normal types on pokemon?

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Icyglare wrote:Callonia, you know what's my favorite move for normal types on pokemon?

I can't think of a favorite move for pokemon. I just don't care enough about pokemon to form favorites. Except for electrode, that's a cool pokemon. But again, that's a pokemon but not a pokemon move.

Yeah I know of that return attack, I had that pokemon long before I found alteil. It hits like a girl. Plus it looks like some kind of retarded squirrel so I don't miss it at all. Rattata is way cooler than that squirrel thingie. At least with Rattatas I can tell them to go for the eyes, GO FOR THE EYES!

While that squirrel pokemon will only go hunting for chestnuts. Even more proof that return sucks. :roll:
Callonia

Postby Scientiafide » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Are those the pokemon the kiddies are playing with nowadays? Back when i was a kid we had cool pokemon, not those deformed things you see nowadays. I tell ya, they keep getting worse and worse. I had this one kid show me a pokemon once and it looked like FOOD. So now food can be pokemon now? I tell ya, that game world must be hell. Every meal you eat, or any furniture you sit on can be a pokemon nowadays.

Yep things were better in the old days...

Scientiafide

Postby Callonia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Scientiafide wrote:Are those the pokemon the kiddies are playing with nowadays? Back when i was a kid we had cool pokemon, not those deformed things you see nowadays. I tell ya, they keep getting worse and worse. I had this one kid show me a pokemon once and it looked like FOOD. So now food can be pokemon now? I tell ya, that game world must be hell. Every meal you eat, or any furniture you sit on can be a pokemon nowadays.

Yep things were better in the old days...

If I remember right, they still have enough pokemon left for like 5 more games but after that, it's done because every possible combo would've been exhausted. What we're seeing is the result of forced creativity, its hard dood.
Callonia

Postby Khiruki » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Still no llama Pokemon.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Callonia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Khiruki wrote:Still no llama Pokemon.

Maybe they saw your avatar then fled to protect their own chastity?
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 am

I think nostalgia washes over us sometimes, I think people's main gripe was the pokemon that looked like Ice Cream but we had pokemon that looked exactly like a pokeball with eyes. What happens when it evolves? It switches colors, woo....

But, even though I haven't played Black/White or BW2, I still like watching competitive pokemon battles. My favorite commentator is Shofu

NSFW, you'll figure it out on the 3rd word

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 am

Don't care, i still like electrode and voltorbs :P They've never beeen that impressive looking until you see them in action in Pokemon Colosseum. Then I was like oh whoa, they epic.

Also, bots spreading, I wonder how long the new bot post in general discussion will be neglected for as romdeau no ban bot.
Callonia

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Fair enough, but hey at least the characters would know better than to try and eat a voltorb.

Also, iirc wasn't there a newer generation pokemon released that was LITERALLY garbage. I rest my case XD

Scientiafide

Postby Aoi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am

Well yes there is a garbage pokemon, and I am not gonna defend it or anything cause its ugly, but we did have a pokemon that was literally sludge... but then again there is something about Muk that is kind of endearing.
ImageImage
Aoi

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion