Set 13

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 13

Postby Ropey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 pm

The new set looks a lot better than the last set. That btw no one plays which proved me right. I started to buy some of set 13, but then realized I have more than enough cards
thanks to Ex sets and chromatic sets. The game often doesn't load, freezes and no one plays anymore. Even on this the day of release I can count the numbers in the arena on one hand. Advertising would solve this, but I get the feeling the company wants to present a decent gaming experience before it says "Hey! look at our brilliant game!" I would rather that the team had held off on this release and fixed the stuff I have mentioned.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah but we need to keep the lights on while we're doing this. Releasing new content is a good way to help achieve that goal.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Sure it's not just a case of fleecing the few sheep you have left before the flickering light finally dies?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Goblin Mage does not have a rank up requirement, nor does it say what he gets when ranked up. Please update the card to show this information. Thank you.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Jazzock » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:57 pm

The rankup is gowen 3. It doesn't show in cardlist cause i'm assuming it doesn't actually do anything. JP has the same thing lol
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Ropey wrote:Sure it's not just a case of fleecing the few sheep you have left before the flickering light finally dies?

Yes I'm sure.
Romdeau

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 am

The set looks solid. However, I'm still a bit miffed about the availability of the cards. So far, not a single gold box yielded more than 1x 5-star and I kept getting the same 4-star over and over again (Traitor). I hope instead of using RNG they should try to emulate a "print run" just like in real life MTG, making sure you are not gonna get the same rare card over and over again in succession.

Please consider this as an option because the current price/card is worse than the Modern Masters in MTG.
wakka9ca

Postby Ethikx » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 am

Too bad Alteil doesn't have any goyfs :/

So we have yet another falkow open unit, and I'm still going turn 1 shade with half of my files...

I can't say much about the set, a lot of the pull alteil had on me was the story and now that that has climaxed and all the lovable dolls have gone away I feel rather detached. Wanted rainbow dragon, got my 3 copies rather easily, now I just need time and motivation to actually look at the rest of the cards.
Ethikx

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:49 am

Well a miracle happened.

Avatar manager working again for some reason.

It just took like a year or something.

I'm now alot less angry towards alteil.

Reset button still slightly bugged, I had to go and remove the Saiyan hair manually.

Which's funny cuz last time I tried avatar manager was just like 3 or 5 days ago and wasn't operational.
Callonia

Postby Jazzock » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:14 am

Sometimes it fails...sometimes it works...and only for some people...I think... yeah it's still broken lol
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion