Set 13- Tactics Discussion

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Set 13- Tactics Discussion

Postby Anima13 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 am

I fell love with this Card on first sight :D
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... hp?id=1868
I love that lvl Manipulation got a new Card, and ist also fun that you can dodge shade with it.
BUT
I dont think bat is meant for opening at all, at least not for a 1313 opening (1 spgen 4 may be doable though)
not only because by that the lvl Manipulation is wasted, but also becasue most falkow Units are loosing a face to face fight against other spheres Units (especially to their tanks)
before resource creation
(for a same reason we have return and tidal in game btw :D )

If you dont belive me you can send falkow lvl3 Units on a 1 vs 1 fight with otehr spheres lvl3s or a 1vs 2 against 2 lvl 2s. have fun...
Anima13

Postby ChiYoung » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 pm

What's the point of Mechanical Bat's LVL manip? If it was LVL DOWN I could understand, but LVL UP actually prevents early returns.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby NitroDino » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:55 pm

ChiYoung wrote:What's the point of Mechanical Bat's LVL manip? If it was LVL DOWN I could understand, but LVL UP actually prevents early returns.

Works with Mechas, example Excavated Steel Archer. Falkow will get btw more Mechas.

Other combos you can use it, RFA ss or to protect your units from Returns.
It can troll Phoenix Chick too.
NitroDino

Postby Anima13 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:58 pm

ChiYoung wrote:What's the point of Mechanical Bat's LVL manip? If it was LVL DOWN I could understand, but LVL UP actually prevents early returns.

do not reduce lvling mechanisms to return. there are Units that benefit from higher lvls, hate souls for higher lvl Units, Action skills with the conditional against higher lvls. many of these things did not kicked in really yet due to the lack of mechanisms to raise the lvl of enemy Units.

I do understand the first reaction though as experience with vonderclone and primclone is probably more present in our mind.
Anima13

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Jazzock wrote:Image

there we go tank.

Gratz on beating up a helpless starter? Not sure what you are trying to do with that pic.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Romdeau wrote:There are no plans to nerf TGC in any shape either.

Then i've been misinformed on more then one occasion. :? I don't know who to believe, but i'll be glad just to have your word on it.

It however doesn't shine any light on Great Missionary / Osray. Is it copied like this straight from JP, or did you change things like start->auto / lower agi / etc? If it's changed may i hear the reasoning and a personal opinion wether you think it was a neccesity?
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:49 pm

spawns you know I don't care for TGC design, ask Logress or one of the testers for more information.

Or I could BS you if you prefer.
Romdeau

Postby angelspawns » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:50 pm

I'll just drop the issue for now then and talk about other cards. ;)
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:55 pm

angelspawns wrote:
Romdeau wrote:There are no plans to nerf TGC in any shape either.

Then i've been misinformed on more then one occasion. :? I don't know who to believe, but i'll be glad just to have your word on it.

It however doesn't shine any light on Great Missionary / Osray. Is it copied like this straight from JP, or did you change things like start->auto / lower agi / etc? If it's changed may i hear the reasoning and a personal opinion wether you think it was a neccesity?

What's that card. I don't see it in set 13. Or did you **** up and tell us a card in beta atm?
Callonia

Postby Jazzock » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Call if it helps, that file would've beaten urgrant with 2x deathmaker, merc death and vonderclone...if I didn't DC. (would've so saved the replay too)

And spawns... Osray is completely different from jp, jp one uses some weird "light power" thing or something (I don't even know what that is...)
jp Osray

EDIT*
For Call
vs PPPO7 Pixies
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum