Purging Flame

User suggestions to improve the game

Purging Flame

Postby Callonia » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:44 am

Something is suspicious with this card.

First open skill.

Do [damage: 40] to one random enemy unit of HP1 or higher. If unit is HP0 or lower, repeat this effect. If it triggers 3 times, activate Raging Flames.

Ok then.

Second open skill.

Do [damage: 50] to one random enemy unit of HP1 or higher. If unit is HP0 or lower, repeat this effect. If it triggers 3 times, activate Scorching Flames.

Ok then.

Third open skill.

Do [damage: 60] to one random enemy unit of HP1 or higher. If unit is HP0 or lower, repeat this effect.

Theoretically, Not like that I have insidious plans to do this to an elite fencer of regus or something but, theoretically Every single gowen player can now drop this grimiore on a evil elite fencer of regus and have her burn forever like she sinned and is sent to hell until falkow player rage quit. The fields will keep on burning without closing.

Or does the flames pause to let the enemy units close?

Because if the flames doesn't pause, it will force the opponent to press give up or wait til first person disconnects.
Callonia

Re: Purging Flame

Postby Kouseo » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 am

Do [damage: 60] to one random enemy unit of HP1 or higher. If unit is HP0 or lower, repeat this effect.

If there is nothing to hit(enemy unit of HP1 or higher), how can it keep going? Thats how it stops.
Kouseo

Postby Callonia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 am

Kouseo wrote:Do [damage: 60] to one random enemy unit of HP1 or higher. If unit is HP0 or lower, repeat this effect.

If there is nothing to hit(enemy unit of HP1 or higher), how can it keep going? Thats how it stops.

My bad thanks, thats what I get for reading it at late night.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm

lol yeah this grim is suppose to take out mostly fairies and other rushes, course i have had several problems with random targeting grims, especially with the immune to grims/openskill, apparently even though it says they can be randomly targeted, sometimes it still happens, and nothing happens, still happens in both usa and jp
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau