Complete Set Ex Cards

User suggestions to improve the game

Complete Set Ex Cards

Postby Ethikx » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 pm

I know this has been brought up before, because as it stands, event/seasonal cards do not count towards the complete set ex cards.

Problem is, when you look at a super pretty seasonal bikini clad gal, you end up recycling the non seasonal version. No point in having 6 copies of a card when you can only use 3.

Other reason, I don't think anybody owns a single one of the ex cards (at least with the current playerbase, I think HB and Rex had a set)

So yeah, that summarizes it. No point in having cards if no one has them.

P.S. Hand Turkey Contest Ex card made with lurrrrrves?
Ethikx

Re: Complete Set Ex Cards

Postby angelspawns » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:48 pm

I found it rediciouless you needed 3x of certain Grims, 3 copies you already have shielded/seasonals of, and lets be honest; how rediciouless is it to pointcard 3 Durendals and Ainhazard of the PalladinSin Set? I came really close to completing the Set... just 2 more PeaceNegotiations, a Wrath, an Afeemina (i also got the seasonals of), a 3rd Durendal & Ainhazard?! Hell no... that alone is 260 pointcards. 260 for utterly useless bs... srsly... to hell with them.

If they want to give people a realistic goal they could atleast give 1 Ex for each time you complete the Set. So if you got 1 copy of each, you get 1 Ex. 2 copies = 2 Ex's and finally 3 copies is 3 Exs.
angelspawns

Re: Complete Set Ex Cards

Postby Aoi » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Agreed I would love getting at least 1 copy of the bonus ex card, for having 1 of each card in a set. Because as everyone knows getting 3 of every single card in a particular set is extremely hard... On that note they need to create a complete set card for set 12. Only 1 Yuni (Kou promised to sell this to me when AH comes out) and 2 Sumer to go.

Also I would like a Complete set card for the Starter cards... and Ex. No matter how unrealistic achieving those are.
ImageImage
Aoi

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau