Worst game ever!

Re: Worst game ever!

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

Ropey wrote:This thread is ridiculous! and just look at how many views it has :shock:

da troll too strong
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Ropey wrote:This thread is ridiculous! and just look at how many views it has :shock:

da troll too strong

Indeed, but it's not the trolls that are the problem. It's the ancient members of the community that wreak of all that is wrong with the game. They just hang around either lurking in the background desperately trying to influence things, bitter that they are not allowed to be on the test team or whatever. Or the are out in the open threatening to to leave every other week just so they can see the more gullible members plead for their return. Thus smoothing their fragile egos which have been built on their ability to play children's games? The types I have just mentioned can have any mixture of these damning qualities. In my time spent here not many have shown that they in anyway should be respected, and no I am not going to to another freaking awards! If you can't work out who's who then you should probably quit as well!

I would suggest these individuals consider the harm they do to the game. Then fall on their swords or if they don't have one fall on their mates. If they have any in the real world?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Ropey wrote:Indeed, but it's not the trolls that are the problem. It's the ancient members of the community that wreak of all that is wrong with the game. They just hang around either lurking in the background desperately trying to influence things, bitter that they are not allowed to be on the test team or whatever. Or the are out in the open threatening to to leave every other week just so they can see the more gullible members plead for their return. Thus smoothing their fragile egos which have been built on their ability to play children's games? The types I have just mentioned can have any mixture of these damning qualities. In my time spent here not many have shown that they in anyway should be respected, and no I am not going to to another freaking awards! If you can't work out who's who then you should probably quit as well!

I would suggest these individuals consider the harm they do to the game. Then fall on their swords or if they don't have one fall on their mates. If they have any in the real world?

nice
Romdeau

Postby angelspawns » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Well, this game has it's fair share of frustrating moments/issues. Forums have always been a place to vent those. What i don't get is why players who don't play this game still lurk around to vent them... Even if you play this game it's still pointless to vent them here, other then to get it out of your system.

I could suggest how to lift some of the spirits/atmosphere/frustration, but that'd be me wasting time. ;)
angelspawns

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:42 pm

It all boils down to this. You play the game or you don't. You enjoy it or you don't, and yes of course the forum should play an important part of the whole gaming experience. Whether it be a place to vent.( Just please be careful how you vent. Or you can just throw your lappie out the window, kick the dog etc) but USE THE FORUMS. You can find hints and tips from the masters. Make new and exotic friends and even find love. Come on people it's what you make it. Don't just keep looking at this thread! lol

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Ropey wrote:Indeed, but it's not the trolls that are the problem. It's the ancient members of the community that wreak of all that is wrong with the game. They just hang around either lurking in the background desperately trying to influence things, bitter that they are not allowed to be on the test team or whatever. Or the are out in the open threatening to to leave every other week just so they can see the more gullible members plead for their return. Thus smoothing their fragile egos which have been built on their ability to play children's games? The types I have just mentioned can have any mixture of these damning qualities. In my time spent here not many have shown that they in anyway should be respected, and no I am not going to to another freaking awards! If you can't work out who's who then you should probably quit as well!

There's good entertainment value on the forums. I usually get a few chuckles from reading it. Haven't played in like two years tho and don't regret it at all. Can't believe I spent soo much time playing this game t.t
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:

There's good entertainment value on the forums. I usually get a few chuckles from reading it. Haven't played in like two years tho and don't regret it at all. Can't believe I spent soo much time playing this game t.t

When you laugh the whole world laughs with you(Unless you laugh all the time as you walk down the street in which case they all think you as mad as a hatter!) and when you cry? Well who does that when they lose at Alteil?

I agree these forums are full of jokers, who are simply branded trolls. If I have made one person smile today then I will certainly feel happier.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby angelspawns » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Ok ropey, you got me.... wanna make out?
angelspawns

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm

angelspawns wrote:Ok ropey, you got me.... wanna make out?

Sorry, you seem an awfully nice chap, but I know which way my bread is buttered.

Unless you can do a very good lady boy impression? Even then it would only be really good chums ;)

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby angelspawns » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Ow puh~lease. All them ladies jelous when i'm walkin by, cutiepie. ;)
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic