Mirage Master?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Mirage Master?

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:36 am

dfmchfhf wrote:but seriously that thing was soooooooo buggy, even .jp MM isn't that much better though

This coming from the guy with enough programming knowledge to actually manipulate it.

I vote DFM make a new MM that can't be hacked and pre-loads cards into cache. :D
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Icyglare » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Did the number of people who does 15g MM increase when they announced they were taking it down?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Saorin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 am

Icyglare wrote:Did the number of people who does 15g MM increase when they announced they were taking it down?

What is that supposed to imply? Even if so - so what?
I've been doing it ever since, if that means anything.
Image Image
Saorin

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 am

SexytaryMeow wrote:Im confuse so if i get a one star on free daily lotto the recycle of that card will become 10g ryt? if thats the case im losing 5 gran a day coz im doing the 15g on MM. Being a FREE player is a punishment in this game :(

Agreed. Solution being discussed/tested.
MysteryMan

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 am

ummm... increasing the recycle value is bad. if the 10 gran thing really needs to be done, doubling the pull size (2 cards) is much better.
Icyman2

Postby caeser » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 pm

I like Icy's idea.
caeser

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I agree with the other 3 in this topic, do normal rates but double pull. The other option is to keep the 2* pulls.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby sgtsagara » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am

Even at two pulls the odds are that the average free player is going to lose gran in comparison to MM. The overwhelming majority of players who used MM earned 15 gran per day. If we get two free lotto pulls per day then you can expect to get two 1-star cards which recycle for 5 gran each. That would be 10 gran per day which is obviously better than getting 5 gran from one pull. But that still takes gran away from the free players by comparison.
sgtsagara

Postby Temaris » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:08 pm

What if they kept the increased rates, but if you get a 1* card then you a get a second pull, but no more regardless of what you get with the second card? Just another idea.

Without knowing the exact overall recycle rate anyway, it's hard to say what would work out to about 15 gran or so on average really.
Temaris

Postby Icyglare » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm

sgtsagara wrote:Even at two pulls the odds are that the average free player is going to lose gran in comparison to MM. The overwhelming majority of players who used MM earned 15 gran per day. If we get two free lotto pulls per day then you can expect to get two 1-star cards which recycle for 5 gran each. That would be 10 gran per day which is obviously better than getting 5 gran from one pull. But that still takes gran away from the free players by comparison.

You see, this is what I mean Saorin, all of a sudden, OVERWHELMING MAJORITY is 15 gran a day.

In the hidden depths of Alteil forums, there is a topic where one awesome person did a pull once a day and recording his findings for the whole year, listing what he got and what rarity. I don't remember the decimal but it averaged to 7-8gran a day in total.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion