It's mid July, where are improvements?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

It's mid July, where are improvements?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 pm

I've seen nothing happen to this game for years now. Kind of discouraging =/
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: It's mid July, where are improvements?

Postby Ropey » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 pm

I think the AH was muted for March, but no reasons have been forthcoming to it's continuing delay (Unless you know different?) If the inclusion of this feature would harm the game then I would accept it, but players like myself who have not only supported the game financially, but also by playing regularly. Deserve an explanation. I really felt the company had turned a corner as far as customer relations where concerned. So I am sad that the silence on this subject feels insulting.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Jazzock » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 pm

well something happening on Monday, 2 hour maintenance 6-8am "for upgrades"...whatever they are :lol:
It's just the topic of the chatroom that MM put up :?
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Ropey » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm

It's all well and good setting up a chat room to inform players, but why have no times and dates been published as to when MM will be available? Besides I don't like chat much, and would prefer something more concrete.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby angelspawns » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:11 am

Any improvement comes with Alteil:Horizons. They want to launch it big, and thus withhold any information from leaking to the press due to how the press works. (if things like AH get known beforehand, it's old news....) Information about Alteil:Horizons can only be gained by talking to MM/Logress privately.

That's the explanation given.
angelspawns

Postby Ethikx » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 am

It's a real shame that random con people know more about horizons than the people who have been playing/supporting for years...
Ethikx

Postby Icyglare » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

Ethikx wrote:It's a real shame that random con people know more about horizons than the people who have been playing/supporting for years...

What more do they know?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby worthing » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:21 am

Thats a large statement to make without actually knowing that. Unless logress announced that he would be showing things off to people irl but refused to show us over the site/forums. I doubt that happened. And uh duh owl sage has 1 range now, we are getting their gonny boy
worthing

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 am

worthing wrote:Thats a large statement to make without actually knowing that. Unless logress announced that he would be showing things off to people irl but refused to show us over the site/forums. I doubt that happened. And uh duh owl sage has 1 range now, we are getting their gonny boy

you forgot to add salamander 2rng and wisps 20atk, also poor owl sage how he went from this to that

(for those who cant read jp, his startskill basicly returns 1 random gravegrim back to file)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Ethikx » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:06 pm

worthing wrote:Thats a large statement to make without actually knowing that. Unless logress announced that he would be showing things off to people irl but refused to show us over the site/forums. I doubt that happened. And uh duh owl sage has 1 range now, we are getting their gonny boy

"Our Alteil: Horizons demo was well received and we cannot wait to show you all even more as we get closer to releasing the game. Visitors to our booth loved the 3D rendering in the interface and the new visual effects."
-malakhi

30/30 Owlbert is still a problem though.
Ethikx

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion